Paradise = Area 51?

Yeah I am kind of new to this thing and I am not totally sure if someone posted this but I was looking on Wikipedia about Area 51, because I wanted to know what it actually was, and I saw this, "Though the name Area 51 is used in official CIA documentation,[5] other names used for the facility include Dreamland, Paradise Ranch,[6][7] Home Base, Watertown Strip, Groom Lake, and most recently Homey Airport.

I saw Paradise Ranch and it got me thinking of call of the dead and how I think in shi no numa how they talk about area 51 or something. I dont know if this is useful, because of the loading screen the pages show the next map will be a like a forest map or something, but i thought i would let you know about this.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off welcome to CoDz

And yes i agree since it says send the Crew to paradise and since Area 51 is in the coding for Black ops!

But still i think it will be a Jungle map because of the Elephant you hear in the background in Call of the Dead,

the loading screen

And

The mission in campaign where they enter a forest type area and a character says...

Welcome to Paradise!

But i think Area 51 will be in Map pack 4 if they make one.

[brains] To get you started.

Good post!

Ahhhhhhhh. Ok i never knew of the "Welcome to Paradise" in the campaign. I thought of the elephants as possible test subjects in Are 51 like the pig in 5, but it would make more sense of a forest type map. Only time will tell though.

lol mutant elephants. I can see Treyarch laughing and saying, "And you thought George was hard to kill, hah!"

*Mutant zombies elephant charge*

Good thoughts all around, but even though it is the coding doesn't mean they will go with it. Take a look at MW2; there were MP maps and game modes in the coding that never would have seen the light of day if it wasn't for people finding them in the game files.

I don't think there will be 4 map packs IMO (since WaW had 3 and MW3 comes out in Nov.). If I had to choose I would learn towards an Area 51 type map. Just kinda fits better into the 4 main zombie characters storyline and that leaf in the corner of the CoTD loading screen could be an updated SNN loading screen leaf