What DID we shoot?

Thought it needed to be said once more, one of the makers of call of the dead gave us one hint: Shoot everything.

I know people still have this tip in the back of their heads, but it needs to have more attention.

All i know is what we DID shoot and was succesfull was to kill Romero, knife the vodka bottle and knife the fuse at the end of the EE)

everything else i heard are still rumors:

- shooting the lightbulb at the bottom of the lighthouse stairs with the DG-2

- shooting the dagger symbol with the Hades (upgraded olympia) 20 times. (IMO this one is false)

but my question is,

what else is there to shoot? or can someone fill me in in case i missed something?

I doubt there is so little to shoot besides tons of zombies

Peace out

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think its part of anything...

Just like people who still go on about the Final Node in Ascension.

Not everything Treyarch says relates to a Easter egg.

That been a problem lately. There are so many easter eggs, people are just so stuck on one they can't find other ones, or they think its part of the big easter egg.

I wish I could shoot stuff in CoTD ,but im a ps3 player. :(

shoot team mate with vr11 for invincibility

shoot zombie at green light to beam him up.

shoot the generators with explosive guns.

shoot romero with scavenger to kill him fastest.

knife the ice to drop the bottle

there may be other things i have missed but i feel that we have reached the end of this rabbit hole.

p.s.

i feel like the time warp on the scavenger HAS to be for a reason maybe im wrong and we have just reached the tip of the iceberg, pm me if you want to help and we can COMPLETELY explore the map(every nook and cranny) until we find something new or confirm my first theory