How come there are no traps on Call of the Dead????

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well............The Icy Water can be. One night I was playing COTD, doing my usual run around in the Second Floor. At the moment, George was coming down from upstairs. Now I can take of the Zombies while his down here with me. But when I was trying to make some Crawlers with Frag Grenade the damn thing bounced off one Zombie and Tapped Georges Leg. I managed to Duck him, run down to the bottom and get right to where the slide was. But there were a swarm of Zombies right behind me. I slid down stopped past Speed Cola and then Fired half a mag from my HK into them. If you kill a Zombie, the Freeze into a block of ice. Shoot the "Zombie-Cicle" and they explode, causing damage to any Zombies next to them, killing them almost instantly. Even the damage can hurt George, but not really effective. Plus that spot there is a long straight line to take out a lot at that moment.

Your forgetting that George is not like any of the Sub Bosses. So Death Traps wouldn't be that strong against him. I'm betting that is the reason there aren't any Conventional Death Traps like Electric Fences or Sentry Turrets because players would probably use them to take out George without wasting there own ammo.

But None the less the Icy Water is effective against Zombies even in Higher Rounds. So Yeah, To me. DEATH TRAP.