Killed George.. No perk?

So in my recent game of COTD, we killed george, he got down on one knee, i knifed him with my sickle, heard a samantha laugh, and there was no george, no perk, and no death machine.

We killed george, then didnt get a perk, wtf is that?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Does it have to do with knifing george while hes in the process of leaving?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Happen to me today. We left a crawler than 1 guy was making the crawler follow him and the rest of us just sickled gorge to death. Takes about 10 minutes and there was no perk :roll:. My friend said sometimes the perk doesn't pop up if you are too close when George dies.

Whenever I play solo he'll actually teleport to another body of water with the perk and the DM/DG2 sometimes. I feel like whenever Id use the Hyena and put 20 shots in him he'd drop them right where you shot him. But if I did the minimum to kill him he'd teleport.

But it's no glitch, you can actually see him leave a red trail behind him in the direction that he went to. Try quickly searching the other bodies of water next time it doesn't appear. I actually killed George by Stamin-up once and the perk and DM appeared in the water across from the Ak74u.

I've had similar experiences to OstonedshooterO. The other day in a match with 3 others they were knifing him to death with the sickle, near the quick revive machine. I was by the box closest to the Stamin-up hitting the mystery box and when he died both the perk bottle and the death machine spawned right next to me in the water. This happened a few other times as well.

So, I don't think the items actually glitch out and don't spawn but instead I believe they just spawn at some other area on the map.