Treyarch needs to fix this

I was playing CoTD today with my friend and I had Jug, staminup and quick revive and I had the packapunched python and the rpk. Then I went to buy speed cola and suddenly I started to lag. When the lag stopped I only had my python and lost my rpk :x Then i tried to use the box and i wouldn't let me. Then I used the zipline and when i was on the ground my cobra was as if it was still in the zipline. This really sucks, Treyarch please fix this.

kthxbai

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..and what's with the second player in split screen STILL starting games with the pistol not showing up? this glitch has been around since the game came out for me, get on that tre!

they need to fix all the glitches within the easter egg too for sure

it took me wayyyy to many times trying just to get the fuse to spawn in co-op, finally does and i get all the way to getting the green light on from the sub, and lucky us the light just wasn't there and wasn't going to be

finally get it all to work a couple days later and after i leave that game after getting the achievement and gamer pic the cod menu was glitched out! it was like i could see what was going on in the menu just barely behind the zombies matchmaking screen.

went away after a restart but really treyarch? c'mon you put all this work into it make it legit, fix these little game breaking bugs!

P.S. make it so we can hear all the little sounds that have to do with the story, everytime i do the easter egg i hear a part i missed last time plzzz

I was playing CoTD today with my friend and I had Jug, staminup and quick revive and I had the packapunched python and the rpk. Then I went to buy speed cola and suddenly I started to lag. When the lag stopped I only had my python and lost my rpk :x Then i tried to use the box and i wouldn't let me. Then I used the zipline and when i was on the ground my cobra was as if it was still in the zipline. This really sucks, Treyarch please fix this.

kthxbai

I usually notice these issues when I am playing online with a friend that is from a different country I live. Last time I played with my friend from Germany, I found missing Landers in Ascension. I have never seen that before when I played locally here in United states.

I bet you should not see any of these issues if you try solo.