Why did they not add this?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of Deadshot they should of added a Perk where you never Freeze in water (or freeze slower)

It would be called Mr.Freezy

Instead of a bottle it would be in one of them Icee cups

You know the ones with the Big straws

It would work but it might of been Overpowered.

Because being frozen in water makes you immune to zombies apperantly, so I wouldn't buy it.

I initially thought PHD Flopper should take care of that.

Yeah....exploding when diving will totally protect you from the effects of hypothermia...

Exploding solves the problem for Falling not Hypothermia!

Duh!

But i really don't like Deadshot Unless i have a Sniper

Somebody doesn't get sarcasm...

Arrgh! Why dont people like Deadshot? It eliminates recoil. How is that bad?

To be honest, i think people just suck in using the perk. after they ADS they aim a little higher so that they still miss everything. and i think not all the people know about the recoil, but i'm just guessing. IMO the perk makes a perfect entrance in this map.

To be honest, i think people just suck in using the perk. after they ADS they aim a little higher so that they still miss everything. and i think not all the people know about the recoil, but i'm just guessing. IMO the perk makes a perfect entrance in this map.

I havent even played the game yet but i think it will be very useful as i get to the high rounds. Having less recoil and more chance at the head would be awesome. It would only be bad if your shooting while walking upstairs as you would miss a lot

I havent even played the game yet but i think it will be very useful as i get to the high rounds. Having less recoil and more chance at the head would be awesome. It would only be bad if your shooting while walking upstairs as you would miss a lot

Completely true. that's why you need to find your ways to use the perk properly. i admit, it isn't the main priority-perk to buy but it sure is usefull when you can spare come points

The thing is that the Zombies move around so when you aim they step out of your sites making using the perk annoying as it aims for you.

It does have the Perfect entrance in this map, as LUDICROUSZ said. Treyarch wanted this to be a good map for sniping, and of course a sniper gets pretty useless, pretty quickly, A Dragunov isn't powerful enough, and the L96 you have to re-cock every time to shoot, so a higher chance of getting a headshot is quite a bonus, especially if you have a mini-horde.