I've changed my mind about Five

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pistol till you go down lift making sure every kill is a knife,

grab a mp5k and cover your 4 windows for a while,

open up circuit on lower part of middle floor and run a circle clumping zombies keep the clump to grab ammo and do full upper circuit till back downstair. Get some points up for as long as needed till you can get a crawler and go down to labs for power and then directly back up for Jugg. Continue circuit and feel free to spin box with crawlers. For thief either let him take mp5 and buy another or go to far side of upper middle floor and pile into him with best weapon. Repeat as needed.

Ok, first of all do not play on this map on solo because it is imposible to get to a high round. Second, here is my stratey in which me and three other people got to round 24: When you start don't buy any guns until round 5. At round 5 you open the door and buy the mpl and hold them on for 3 rounds. Then someone open the elevator, go downstairs, buy an mp5k of the wall each and each grabs one windows . When its like round 13, everyone should have more than 4000 points. At the end of round 13, make a crawler, open the stairs, open the elevator and go down, turn on the power, whore the box until everyone has a good gun, then open the packapunch room and hold the zobies from there like this: two people grab the windows and the other to grab the front.

NOtethat everyone needs to have mics and must not be little kids who do whatever thay want or jerks who think they are the best zombie players and try to kill everyone until they get downed in the must stupid place on the map in which you take a lot getting there and if you don't revive them they quit the game(i know this by experience).

If you follow this strategy I guarantee you that you will get far. We got to 24 because I had to go to my swim practice and they were getting bored so we let the zombies get in the packapunch room and we fought them like heroes. It was epic

kthxbai

Well, the reason you do poorly (imo) is you buy The m14 and QR. Try and knife only on round 1 and 2, pistol and grenades 3-4 without buying doors. than, you should have enough to get downstairs and buy an MP5k. Then, get enough money to buy the barrier to the bottom of the war room. Try and get to the lab ASAP. Hit the power, usually the box is down stairs, find out which room its in, go in there and hit the box when you have enough money. THEN you go to the top floor, and get QR, then nog, SC, then double tap, all while killing zombies! i've gotten to round 17 solo doing this

Umm actually, the map is VERY easy on solo, especially if you perform the correct strategy. All you need to do is open both those barriers near juggernaut, and run a full circle, until you have rape train going. These barriers can be found right under the stairs by the defcons. Its a perfect circle, and it's just screaming rape train.

Not mention that there are televisions screen blocking the way, making it easier to maneuver around zombies coming one way.

I got to round 28 solo, using this strategy. And I believe this map isn't the worst, it's just something different. And I also recommend keeping your pistol to pack-a-punch it. It helps in the future. Use this strategy and tell me how you do ;)

I believe people don't like five because it's the hardest zombie map...my mantra with the zombie maps is the harder they are, the better they are...my top 3 fav maps are Verruckt, Five, then Der Riese...if you know how to play on five, it's very fun and adrenaline pumping...

The Panda's out...

Five does not suck. It just takes some getting used to to play the map. I've done very well in Five and have gotten to the 20s with my friends. On Solo I can go up to about the mid-tens. It depends on the guns i get from the box, if i choose to take that route. I always try to round up as many points as i can in the first few rounds. To last, it would be wise to use an MP5 for points and the Stakeout for close encounters, or tight situations. Use the box when you have enough points for the elevators. Also, you should get claymores, they come in handy, at least to me they do.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!

Ok so I've been playing Five for about an hour and a half now and I'm on round 17...the FARTHEST I've ever gotten. I got the winters howl out of the box first try, and I've been running the loop around the computer room over and over...I must admit though, I got very lucky a few times. I got cornered in the basement and I pulled out the winters howl...well actually it was the winters fury becuase I pap'd it...and I froze them all but more were still coming...I thought for sure it was over, but one of the zombies left a nuke and I was clear....maybe I've overlooked this map...now that I can actually get somewhere I kinda like it.

I've done all the easter eggs...the song, I killed the pig, I even got the trap pieces and put them in the metal detector thingys...not that it does any good, I don't even go upstairs unless the teleporter takes me there...but yea I'm on round 17 now and still playing...my goal was 18 and I have a feeling I'm gonna beat that too so I'll keep you'z posted.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I got greedy and went for an insta kill and died...but I made it to round 18, my goal and I'm satisfied....I'll stop talking shit on Five now...thanks for the tips guys:-)

I also killed the scientist with the winters fury...he took my HK21 and I followed his punk ass all over the basement...I got ten points every time I hit him and it took about 8-10 shots with the winters fury to kill him. He left me a max ammo and a fire sale. These are all firsts for me so don't flame...I'm very happy right now lol

I hate it when people say "FIVE" sucks, and IMO I thinks its one of the funnest man I have played, im not trying to affend you but I don't think its appropriate to post these kinds of posts

Regards Yellow-card8

I don't think it's appropriate for people to post comments saying it's not appropriate to post their opinion. Thats what a thread is...a combination of comments from people revealing information and opinions. And I'm not trying to be funny at all here, but that politically correct nonsense has no place in the world. If people can't be honest without having to worry about "offending" people, then the world truly is a prison.

This has nothing to do with THIS particular situation, but I've known a lot of people who have been more hurt by other people trying to be "nice" instead of telling the truth to someone. A lie is a lie is a lie, even if your just trying to be nice.

so far on five I got to round 35, its not super hard but its also not easy and once you get to the 30s+ every round takes forever to do because its really hard to make good use of traps and you run out of ammo easily. what I like to do is run the miiddle room with juggernog in it and pap the stakeout. if you use it against them when their bunched up it will make you back about 5,000 points by the time you need to buy ammo. on co-op I either run the basement or camp in the pap room and have one person run the jugg room. you can run circles in the basement just not easily.

This map is lame! I totally agree with you everywhere is so narrow and it's hard to get beyond round 17 or 18, I got to 23 once with two people, you just get cornered all the time and even though it's in the Pentagon it's a bit boring...

But it has Fidel Castro.

And Castro's a legend ;)

Aww man the post got deleted, but I wanted to blast a blaster. It is not 'your' its you're or you are.

On a more positive note I stop by and play five on occasion to try and kill the thief before he takes my gun... No love. I will keep trying though.

uhhhh, five is the highest round map i have exept for ascension and the classic maps, buts thats due to playing on then non stop since they came out, i played about 12 games on five.. i think that the more you play one map the higher your round will be [brains] and yes it is the hardest, doesnt mean its the worst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My strategy is kind of difficult if you don't play "Five" a lot, but what I do is after about 3 rounds of using my pistol I go out and grab an MPL. Then I camp by the elevator until I have about 13000 points. Then I go downstairs, open the stairs barricade and the elevator barricade, then head downstairs and activate the power. After doing that, firstly I get Juggernog, then link up the DEFCON switches and Pack a Punch my M1911 pistol to get the Mustang and Sally's. This makes the thief rounds incredibly easy. After teleporting back to the War Room, I trade my MPL for an MP5k, then open up the two barricades downstairs. Then simply run around the war room in circles, building up a train of zombies and then shooting them with your MP5k, which racks up more points than shooting zombies individually.

This map is lame! I totally agree with you everywhere is so narrow and it's hard to get beyond round 17 or 18, I got to 23 once with two people, you just get cornered all the time and even though it's in the Pentagon it's a bit boring...

But it has Fidel Castro.

And Castro's a legend ;)

This is why the map is fun. Its purposefully difficult, you can't pick a single strategy and stick with it. Like everybody else, its my lowest-round map, but it is probably in my top 3 favorites (I have a hard time ranking them).

Its small, fast, and furious. You aren't going to be able to pick a mechanical strategy and run with it, which always makes things interesting. I don't have much of a problem getting past 20 on solo, but multiplayer it gets so intense so quickly. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

But it has Fidel Castro.

And Castro's a legend ;)

This is why the map is fun. Its purposefully difficult, you can't pick a single strategy and stick with it. Like everybody else, its my lowest-round map, but it is probably in my top 3 favorites (I have a hard time ranking them).

Its small, fast, and furious. You aren't going to be able to pick a mechanical strategy and run with it, which always makes things interesting. I don't have much of a problem getting past 20 on solo, but multiplayer it gets so intense so quickly. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

Also, this is the only zombie map where you really can't camp well, which is probably why a lot of people hate it.