I've changed my mind about Five

Also, this is the only zombie map where you really can't camp well, which is probably why a lot of people hate it.

What about COTD? It is basically impossible to camp with George around, or at least for long periods of time. In fact, it is very easy to camp on five (Pack a punch room). Besides, camping is boring. People need to focus less upon score and more on actual fun.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, this is the only zombie map where you really can't camp well, which is probably why a lot of people hate it.

What about COTD? It is basically impossible to camp with George around, or at least for long periods of time. In fact, it is very easy to camp on five (Pack a punch room). Besides, camping is boring. People need to focus less upon score and more on actual fun.

in COTD you can camp at the top of both zip lines fairly easily (if thats your thing), if you get overrun (or find George) while at the top of the ship, you zip down to the starting area which is great for running circles (not my personal strategy, but I've seen it successfully executed).

The PaP room in FIVE isn't great, but I've seen it work as well. I've also seen elevator rides used effectively

I don't think Five sucks, I think its just easy to get discouraged because its hard and if thought you were sick at Zombies this map can humble you very easily.

I have no idea why you say this map is hard, its v easy, its just not challenging enough. Since it is small playing with randoms is pain in the *** unlike with other maps. If you are really saying this map is tough I can take any challenge, set me a number and I'll beat it co-op or solo.

BTW solo does not count dude so don't be happy with those solo numbers. show us what you got on co-op and prove it through leaderboards.

Five still sucks.

I don't think Five sucks, I think its just easy to get discouraged because its hard and if thought you were sick at Zombies this map can humble you very easily.

I have no idea why you say this map is hard, its v easy, its just not challenging enough. Since it is small playing with randoms is pain in the *** unlike with other maps. If you are really saying this map is tough I can take any challenge, set me a number and I'll beat it co-op or solo.

BTW solo does not count dude so don't be happy with those solo numbers. show us what you got on co-op and prove it through leaderboards.

Five still sucks.

Five does not suck. I got bored of Ascension after a while so I tried Five. It's right now my favorite zombie map. The only reason it sucks is because it wasn't made right for multiple players. A lone gunman stands a much better chance on Five.

yeah, I think five is great! I also don't think it's that hard. I got 35 solo, and 41 with 3 people. You just need to keep moving, but don't sprint and you can survive on the bottom floor.

Yea, people just hate it because it has no good camping spot. And while you do run around in circles, you are very confined in how you do it.

Why is everyone hating on "Five"? I love the characters and how you can split up and still make it. The only thing I hate is the teleporters, and they take you to random places. The map is just a challenge for people from Treyarch, nothing more. It also gave hints to Ascension and moved the story line on a bit further.

It's also very creative to make a map on somewhere famous and in real life. And JFK is my fav president! :D

On five I normally role with m16 and mustang a sally. I don't use the box at all.

I stay up top until both players have 10k. One player buys all the doors and other upgrades his pistol. Doctor spawns and we camp the balcony and kill thief with mustang and sally. He won't even make it to the stairs. We use the bonfire to upgrade the remaining 3 weapons.

At the end of each round we flip to defcon 4. If it's not the doctor than we flip to 5 and go into the presidents room. All the zombies will spawn outside the door. We alternate players using their mustang and sally. Usually 6 from each pistol will clear out the initial group.

We often run two laps until all the zombies have spawned. Early on we shoot them with m16 and later on we go through the teleporters with the train until it takes us to the top floor and we trap them all.

If a player goes down on floor two do not kill any zombies. Run 1 or 2 laps around and then revive him when you have a nice train going. If you kill zombies they will spawn making it extremely hard to revive your team mate.

On five I normally role with m16 and mustang a sally. I don't use the box at all.

I stay up top until both players have 10k. One player buys all the doors and other upgrades his pistol. Doctor spawns and we camp the balcony and kill thief with mustang and sally. He won't even make it to the stairs. We use the bonfire to upgrade the remaining 3 weapons.

At the end of each round we flip to defcon 4. If it's not the doctor than we flip to 5 and go into the presidents room. All the zombies will spawn outside the door. We alternate players using their mustang and sally. Usually 6 from each pistol will clear out the initial group.

We often run two laps until all the zombies have spawned. Early on we shoot them with m16 and later on we go through the teleporters with the train until it takes us to the top floor and we trap them all.

If a player goes down on floor two do not kill any zombies. Run 1 or 2 laps around and then revive him when you have a nice train going. If you kill zombies they will spawn making it extremely hard to revive your team mate.

Good strategy, I go for AK instead of M16.

I think "Five" is just to make JFK a bit more useful in Black Ops, as he is only seen once in Campaign. Some people don't even remember seeing him. I don't blame them. You don't have to press one button for the"mission". :D

Well, the entire campaign was really "Press X to win". They went over the top with the scripted moments. It felt like a museum rather than a game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, first of all do not play on this map on solo because it is imposible to get to a high round.

LMAO not true AT ALL, you just need to be good at the game. The first 10 rounds are the hardest, after that you just run round the middle using the "rape-train" method. I've done round 68 on solo on FIVE.

Ok, first of all do not play on this map on solo because it is imposible to get to a high round.

LMAO not true AT ALL, you just need to be good at the game. The first 10 rounds are the hardest, after that you just run round the middle using the "rape-train" method. I've done round 68 on solo on FIVE.

I agree, although I've only made it to round 37 solo...the hardest part of Five is gaining enough points to open all the doors and getting jugg. After that it's cake work, especially if you have good guns.