I think I know what the ice wall symbol is...

do you see him go back underwater when this happens? cuz he was in the middle of the spawn area water and the red thing went right through the symbol on the wall. So he could have teleported to the water at the bottum of the ice slide perhaps?

No, he just stood there for a second, then I saw him do a quick dash and then teleport. He went more to the left of the ice wall though when he dashed off, so I ended up running to stamin-up to see the perk and DM blinking, but I couldn't pick them up fast enough that time. But yeah, they we're most likely sitting at the bottom of the slide like you said.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this theory, I can clearly see it. I'm not so sure about the crazy kill Romero by the logos theory, we've always theorized crazy complicated things that don't work. The thing is, you should take another look at it in-game, it's actually a lot bigger than just that, it extends almost all the way across the wall.

so no one shot it with the VR-11 or got hit with the VR-11 and looked at it

lol, poor Logan. In the NGTZombies vid for the "zombie vision", they tried that area and didn't see anything immediately noticeable, maybe get a little closer? Also I think I remember someone saying they shot it with the PaP'd Vril and nothing happened. Could someone get a screenshot of the whole thing though? There might be something we're missing.

so no one shot it with the VR-11 or got hit with the VR-11 and looked at it

lol, poor Logan. In the NGTZombies vid for the "zombie vision", they tried that area and didn't see anything immediately noticeable, maybe get a little closer? Also I think I remember someone saying they shot it with the PaP'd Vril and nothing happened. Could someone get a screenshot of the whole thing though? There might be something we're missing.

i feel stupid, thats one of their vids i didnt watch

• 3 weeks later...