I think I know what the ice wall symbol is...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm squinting and tilting my head but can't really see it besides the tip of the sword, maybe...

where is the skull and wings? if that's it, there's gotta be a way to melt the ice and reveal more.. :?: and why would they put the logo rotated 90 degrees?

I agree with this, there is some similarity, but not enough.

I'm squinting and tilting my head but can't really see it besides the tip of the sword, maybe...

where is the skull and wings? if that's it, there's gotta be a way to melt the ice and reveal more.. :?: and why would they put the logo rotated 90 degrees?

I agree with this, there is some similarity, but not enough.

I don't notice anything.

Can you draw it out?

i noticed when i killed george while he was still in the water, he dissapeared really fast and a little orange/red thing (those little things that shoot out of his body right when u kill him) flew into the wall where that symbol is. i was confused cuz i didnt get my wunderwaffe/perk as usual and samantha laughed. In case anyone was wondering i did this on solo

I read on here somewhere that there are 3 of these symbols. if they are all near water we probably gotta kill him by each one.

i noticed when i killed george while he was still in the water, he dissapeared really fast and a little orange/red thing (those little things that shoot out of his body right when u kill him) flew into the wall where that symbol is. i was confused cuz i didnt get my wunderwaffe/perk as usual and samantha laughed. In case anyone was wondering i did this on solo

I read on here somewhere that there are 3 of these symbols. if they are all near water we probably gotta kill him by each one.

Whoah are you sure this happened because if you are not lying i gotta check this out!

Also good find.

Whoah are you sure this happened because if you are not lying i gotta check this out!

Also good find.

And that would make sens considering there are only 3 body's of water, Spawn, Front of light house, and back of light house.

GOOD FIND.

Also good find.

And that would make sens considering there are only 3 body's of water, Spawn, Front of light house, and back of light house.

GOOD FIND.

Actuually theres one at the back of lighthouse, spawn, bottom of lighthouse, by jug, and by the stairs near jug, oh and bottom of slide so six in total

Hmm, the killing Romero in all the bodies of water where the symbols are found is definitely a curious thought. Although I kinda hope that it has nothing to do with A7X. Even though they are epic and all.

So what? Kill Romero in all three, then instead of Romero, the band pops up with mic stands and guitars for banhammers?

XD

Hmm, the killing Romero in all the bodies of water where the symbols are found is definitely a curious thought. Although I kinda hope that it has nothing to do with A7X. Even though they are epic and all.

So what? Kill Romero in all three, then instead of Romero, the band pops up with mic stands and guitars for banhammers?

XD

No it does not work i tried it...

Unless it has to be on Solo.

XD

im not lying, but did you hear the samantha laugh when you killed him? ( i also got no perk/Waff)

what is A7X?

btw ive only seen this 1 symbol, but there are more than 3 bodies of water, lets see here... spawn, Jugg, middle of ship (near PM63), ak74u area, Staminup area, Sickle area. so 6 areas.

XD

im not lying, but did you hear the samantha laugh when you killed him? ( i also got no perk/Waff)

what is A7X?

Im not saying your lying i could of not of been close enough to the Symbol.

But i got the Perk and The Wunderwaffe

Did you use the V-r11 to make him go in the water by the Carving?

btw ive only seen this 1 symbol, but there are more than 3 bodies of water, lets see here... spawn, Jugg, middle of ship (near PM63), ak74u area, Staminup area, Sickle area. so 6 areas.

Im not saying your lying i could of not been close enough to the wall...

And i did get the Wunderwaffe and the Free perk..

Did you use the V-r11 to make him go into the water by the Carving?

this whole thing is really weird, i didnt use the VR-11, i was just unloading non-upgraded raygun into him.

i know what it looks like when he walks back into the water, but that definitely did not happen.

I'll be on later tonight and test more crap that ive been wondering, if anyone wants to join, hit me up (Double O Zombie)

Oh and kind of a random comment...im not sure if you guys do what i do ( loop zombies in the AK-74u area, with george in the middle) but does anyone find it extremely annoying when your wunderwaffe hits george when hes like 20 feet away from any zombies that got hit by it?

this whole thing is really weird, i didnt use the VR-11, i was just unloading non-upgraded raygun into him.

i know what it looks like when he walks back into the water, but that definitely did not happen.

I'll be on later tonight and test more crap that ive been wondering, if anyone wants to join, hit me up (Double O Zombie)

Oh and kind of a random comment...im not sure if you guys do what i do ( loop zombies in the AK-74u area, with george in the middle) but does anyone find it extremely annoying when your wunderwaffe hits george when hes like 20 feet away from any zombies that got hit by it?

Are you sure George didn't just teleport and left the perks in another body of water? Twice when I played Solo and killed him he actually teleported to another body of water to die and drop the perks. He will leave a red trail in the direction he went too, so maybe tha's what you were seeing? Also, it seemed like when I put them minmum ammount of damage in him, he'd teleport. But if I just pumped continuous Lazarus shots into him (overkill) he wouldn't teleport. Just a thought on what might be happening

Are you sure George didn't just teleport and left the perks in another body of water? Twice when I played Solo and killed him he actually teleported to another body of water to die and drop the perks. He will leave a red trail in the direction he went too, so maybe tha's what you were seeing? Also, it seemed like when I put them minmum ammount of damage in him, he'd teleport. But if I just pumped continuous Lazarus shots into him (overkill) he wouldn't teleport. Just a thought on what might be happening

do you see him go back underwater when this happens? cuz he was in the middle of the spawn area water and the red thing went right through the symbol on the wall. So he could have teleported to the water at the bottum of the ice slide perhaps?