Another way to get the Lighthouse Zipline to work!

besides opening up every barrier, first turn the power on, then set the lighthouse dials to the numbers required in the easter egg, 2746. then just open the few barriers to get to the area where the zipline on the lighthouse drops you off at on the far end of the ship(rowboat and container door barriers on top deck of the ship). hope this works for you cause if worked for me!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really understand? the lighthouse dials won't mean anything, you need to have either door by the juggernaut ship open, and you need a path at the bottom of the lighthouse open (incase you fall). The numbers don't mean anything to getting the zipline open.

I had the ship area open and it still said set closed at the entrance to the lighthouse zipline. i had opened all the way to the box spot on the bow of the ship. turnin the power on did nothing. turning the dials did. unless there was a glitch. but im 100% positive that it worked after i turned the dials. and i was puzzled too bc i figured it would activate when i opened up the barriers to the areas required but it did not so i investigated

o and btw ive had the zipline open before and was gonna see it it would let me fall, and of course it did. however i didnt have any escape once i fell(didnt have the lighthouse, heroes room, or bridge barriers open). i was trapped, and my friend had to buy the lighthouse door to let me out. weird right?

you need the top of lighthouse to be accessed. you need access to zip line landing. you also need access to the area under light house where you can fall to from the zip line start. as soon as these areas are open from either direction she set is no longer closed and you can use the zipline.

o and btw ive had the zipline open before and was gonna see it it would let me fall, and of course it did. however i didnt have any escape once i fell(didnt have the lighthouse, heroes room, or bridge barriers open). i was trapped, and my friend had to buy the lighthouse door to let me out. weird right?

in which case the door that leads to the ice slide/staminup must have been open giving an alternative one way access to the said area. hence this is the only way you can get "stuck" down there with all escapes closed.

however just run in circles, bunch em up, take em out and by the time you got loads of points someone else is bound to buy a door for you

i already understand how the zipline is supposed to work. you buy the required barriers. my complaint is that it didnt work for me even though i had all the required ones open. but turning the dials did make the set "open" for me. im 100% positive. at this point i think it was a glitch

you can also fall if you have opened the door to stamin up/speed cola. This is because if you go down the ice slide, you end up outside the lighthouse with no way to get out unless you buy a door