If you had a Choice to Replace Takeo.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it all works because they are all extremely different.

You don't want two people that are two similar.

But if One were to be replaced, I think Richtofen because the others are remembering and will want there revenge similar to Tak.

But nothing we say makes a difference because will do what they want, even kill of Tank or Niko (my favourites).

Long story short this probably won't change anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I Would replace Takeo with a hot chick... like Sarah Michelle Gellar... Just Saying...

Replacing Takeo with Buffy ?! So, in other words we are trading

"HONORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" (actual quote.)

for

"HEY, I'M A MOM!"

Yep, I'm sticking with Tak.

No, It's like replacing "HONORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

with

a badass, kickass woman. But Really, ANY Hot women would be GREAT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I used to hate Takeo, but that's because he reminded me of what I strive to be in life But I was mad because I could never become like him. He's a true warrior and hero, and should never be replaced. I only hate Richtofen, but he too is necessary.

• 3 months later...

I wanna keep him.

"They think Takeo's boring...and, maybe he is...but there always has to be that 1 stale guy to make the others look cooler." -Tank Dempsey

Back in the day we had this topic ... who knew Ta-k.o (as most of you guys pronounce) was be such a badass.

I wanna keep him.

"They think Takeo's boring...and, maybe he is...but there always has to be that 1 stale guy to make the others look cooler." -Tank Dempsey

Back in the day we had this topic ... who knew Ta-k.o (as most of you guys pronounce) was be such a badass.

Okay, I did say in a Topic right around the Cinematic Trailer for Origins came out. I took back everything I said bad about Takeo. But we've yet to see how he is in the Game.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...