romerothezombie real or some fake?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looked at it, and for some reason It seems truthful.. Idk for sure.. He claims to know unknown secrets in Kino, Ascension EE ending, and Cotd.. Secret cave... fire traps.. quick revive vanishing etc..

One that I saw was looking at Juggernog with Zombie vision (Vr-11 shot at a teammate)

And something would happen.. I'll try this tommorow.. the 17th.. at around 6 Pm Eastern... Unless someone can beat me to it.. Post results.

Lmao, did you even read this dude's twitter? Most obvious fake I've ever seen.

He's giving stupid little hints that he's pulling out of his ***.

"u hav 2 do sumting wit teh generator..."

"som1 needs to be set free"

"only a man of great power can achieve it"

He obviously wants people to go insane trying to figure out secrets that don't even exist. Plus he's all "ZOMBIES WILL CONTINUE, BUT I'M NOT SAYING IF THEY'LL BE IN MW3 OR NOT."

He was in one map. He doesn't have any control over what Treyarch wants to do with Zombies. This guy is an idiot.

my favorite one was "george likes vodka" or whatever he typed.

There's always going to be someone out there who decides to screw things up for others. People get their jollies from it. Its like when people read too much into minor things, such as a blood splatter or a random sound effect that just adds atmosphere to the game. I mean, would zombies be as immersible and believable if they didn't have blood smeared along the floor and down hallways?

Yeahhhh definitely call shenanigans on romerothezombie.. Half of the people supposedly speaking to him have a few friends and 6 'tweets' (or whatever) in total, all about silly zombie questions etc.

(saying that i have no idea how twitter works, but still ;) )