Possible Undiscovered Glitch?

I was running around chased by a large horde in the theater, i was then trapped as another horde was in front of me. They all surrounded me and i had the Jugg perk and i was spinning in circles like matrix :lol: and i suddenly teleported for no reason, :shock: i was not in the teleporter and i ended up in the PaP room. Can anyone clarify? If you want to try i was spinning counter clockwise. I want to try again as soon as summer arrives.

Kino Der Toten-20 solo

18 2 players

"Five"-15 Solo

16 2 players

Call me the Advanced NOOB!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where in the theater were you, on the stage, in the isle way? where you closer to the teleporter, where you shooting while spinning or holding another buttons, like jumping, or throwing nades, had you activated the teleporter for that round, what gun what you using, did you have any other perks?

Well, to clarify i was in the front entrance next to the Mystery Box spawn location when i had my Commando. I spun counter clockwise while shooting. I had all except the Double Tap perk. so yeah. Besides, why would i glitch? it ruins the fun! Well i tried again today and it did work. i'll post a video as soon as i can. i play on 360 FYI, so it's gonna take a while. I must admit that this was very shocking to me as i am still learning all of the plot line for zombies.

Advanced Noob.

KDT-20

Five-15

Not trying to flame, but I smell a rick roll coming when the video gets posted.

I've been playing zombies since WaW and have a very hard time believing something like this to be true. Also there would have to be mega coding done to pickup on all the "varibles" that you are stating.

Sorry to the end this but after reading this please don't flame or troll me

I found that my disc was scratched cause i didn't properly put it away.

I guess i scratched the zombie, teleporting, controls, section of the disc and i think that's why i "spin to freedom". I cleaned my disc and it doesn't work anymore so yeah i guess it was the disc and not a glitch.

Sorry, but please don't flame me.

haha scratched the teleporting and zombies area xD well it could be possible. but the only thing i got is lag for a few seconds from scratches. I guess u "lagged" sumhow and maybe hit the teleporter. You must be spinning as if u were in mw2 quick scoping..

I know right? :facepalm:

And again, i didn't put it away right and when i started it up the walls and everything was reflecting the PaP room in Five. It was funny i thought i had unlocked something again.