Underground Passage in lighthouse?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he was sacrificed to a certain someone for a Vril Generator... hmm :D

and who is that certain someone? think about it. who gave them the vril generator? what else can u do with a vril generator? can we harness it in other means other then through a wand or whatever u want to call it. is there a more magical power other then Sam or now Richtofen

I think that they recognized that Edward was back to fulfill his plan, so they followed him to the Moon

so you think the vril-ya are the ones that shot the temple to the moon? i wonder what their gonna do now that their on the moon. i bet somethings gonna happen that will foil edwards plans

Damn you :lol: I was so hoping there was no UFO's in this. The only thing is that the UFO's are Nazi and the Submarine is Russian, that just doesn't add up to me ya know?

Slight story adaptation.

I mean, that's the only thing that doesn't add up correctly to the legends of the two German U-boats that went to Antartica, and Admiral Byrds journey to discover hollow earth.

This sub is U-boat 209. Remember that the Ascension group is basically picking up where Group 935 left off. Same goals, different banner. So it sort of makes sense that in 2012 when CotD happens, the logo on the sub has been updated to the latest GK sponsored government.

• Administrators

Well the Ascension Group is where Group 935 left off, but only in NOVA6. When it was created it was only for the resurrection of the German NOVA6 Program. ALSO! GK, chemical gas producer, didn't fund 935 before the Third Riech because NOVA6, there only chemical gas, wasn't created until 1943. And I suppose, but are we saying that GK and GKM are the same company?

• Administrators

Yes GK = GKM

And GKM is the ingame version of IG Farben

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=409

IG Farben helped fund Hitler and the Nazi party into power.

So therefore I conclude, that GKM funded both Group 935 and the Ascension Group.

Not to mention that IG Farben is in the GKNOVA6 drop!!! Shit son, good work. So what does this mean? So GKM helped fund Hitler and so they were the first to fund 935. When the Ascension Group rose to power, Gorki contacted his cousin, Kravchencko, and he funded them.

Not to mention that IG Farben is in the GKNOVA6 drop!!! Shit son, good work. So what does this mean? So GKM helped fund Hitler and so they were the first to fund 935. When the Ascension Group rose to power, Gorki contacted his cousin, Kravchencko, and he funded them.

I'm considering putting many of my theory/thread projects on hold at the moment to explore the depths of this GK / IG Farben connection. I've quickly found a shocking number of similarities between IG Farben's history, and things referenced ingame relating to GKNova6.

Would you care to dive down the depths of this rabbit hole with me? I'm working on like 12 threads right now, so I'm going to need some additional help if I'm to release the uncovering of all these finding any time soon. I MUST warn you though, it'll entail uncovering some of the dirtiest secrets in world history.

• Administrators

I'm considering putting many of my theory/thread projects on hold at the moment to explore the depths of this GK / IG Farben connection. I've quickly found a shocking number of similarities between IG Farben's history, and things referenced ingame relating to GKNova6.

Would you care to dive down the depths of this rabbit hole with me? I'm working on like 12 threads right now, so I'm going to need some additional help if I'm to release the uncovering of all these finding any time soon. I MUST warn you though, it'll entail uncovering some of the dirtiest secrets in world history.

Yeah PM me dude, I need this for my story so let's work on it!

• 5 months later...