Underground Passage in lighthouse?

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/465

There's some racket coming from below, and once that beam starts shining, it just can't seem to keep a steady rotation. Rumors have leaked in concerning access to an underground passage, but as of yet they're unconfirmed. A zipline runs from the top of the building, but the crew just can't seem to get it up and running. This will definitely need some more exploring.

EDIT: So I added some pictures. You can see the broken railing descends into the ice and is sticking out of it all frozen into it funky like.. and then the unlit lightbulb i was talking about..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the slide to but people have speculated on the forums that the stairs lead further down thru the ice into maybe a basement. who knows??

yeah, if you look at the bottom, it dosent look like you have reached the bottom of the lighthouse.

i've been speculating for a while that there is a connection with romero "randomly" hitting the ground and getting angry, and the bottom of the lighthouse, i just dont have the time to research any of my theories.

^what did you try?

(i have a list of things i would like to try but dont have the time, it would be awesome to mark the things you have de-bunked off my list so i dont waste the little time i do have on them :) )

PAP Raygun

PAP scavenger

PAP HK

Wunderwaffe

Georges banhammer

And a whole shtload of un pap'd weapons

We need someone with a J-Tag to noclip down there and tell us whats up ;) I hate to take this approach but if there is anything it will take a long to find it unless we get a modder to help us. He wouldn't need to tell us WHAT is down there, just that there is or isn't anything down there. Then we would know if we should waste our time on this or not. It is a bad approach, yes, but it the only one to yield results. I have seen this a million times before. We think of something, waste precious time that we could be wasting on finding other things, and then we get nothing. Then the next map pack comes out and we still haven't found all the secrets of the previous map *Cough* Ascension *Cough*

Im far from a game designer but wouldnt you think that 3arc knows about people noclipping and would make something like this appear after you do something? I dont much know how levels are designed.. but couldnt a room appear AFTER even know it wasnt there before when you noclipped?

well, it could actually be referencing to the doors at the bottom florr, and the one that goes to the speed cola is a seceret passage way....

i was thinking this, but to get to speed cola, you have to open an actual door . its not really a secret,i mean you open it and if your not paying attention you can miss speed cola/ the sickle but that seems too obvious for a "secret" imho. Plus, i dont think they would make you use points to open up a secret room/door, again too easy.

*EDIT*

could those weird fish/symbols have anything to do with it?

Im far from a game designer but wouldnt you think that 3arc knows about people noclipping and would make something like this appear after you do something? I dont much know how levels are designed.. but couldnt a room appear AFTER even know it wasnt there before when you noclipped?

Its possible, but you would need a loading screen, unless the room was very tiny, like the size of an outhouse. Or you could have it move the room from one point to another, but if it were noclipped then you would find the room. 3arc puts hidden things in there, but you usually need to do something to be able to access them. Doesn't necessarily have to be legitimate ;) But yeah if we can debunk this ASAP by any means necessary then we can either figure it out if it is real, or move on if it not.

Its possible, but you would need a loading screen, unless the room was very tiny, like the size of an outhouse. Or you could have it move the room from one point to another, but if it were noclipped then you would find the room. 3arc puts hidden things in there, but you usually need to do something to be able to access them. Doesn't necessarily have to be legitimate ;) But yeah if we can debunk this ASAP by any means necessary then we can either figure it out if it is real, or move on if it not.

small like maybe the size of an attachment machine???

.... :facepalm: If there was an attachment machine it would be on the map in the most noticeable place. There isn't am attachment machine on this map and there never will be. Let it go, it's not gonna happen.

.... :facepalm: If there was an attachment machine it would be on the map in the most noticeable place. There isn't am attachment machine on this map and there never will be. Let it go, it's not gonna happen.

why would it have to be noticeable, 3arc wouldn't make (imo) the coolest machine to be dropped into zombies since PaP, easy to get to. they added tons of secrets and eggs and all sorts of stuff, they even are telling us that we are missing things so why CANT it be possible. really... /fail.

why would it have to be noticeable, 3arc wouldn't make (imo) the coolest machine to be dropped into zombies since PaP, easy to get to. they added tons of secrets and eggs and all sorts of stuff, they even are telling us that we are missing things so why CANT it be possible. really... /fail.

Did you really just say that? You just contradicted yourself, you arrogant douche. You said that an attachment machine would be "The coolest machine to be dropped into zombies since PaP" Did you not? Well, they made the PaP easily noticeable. VERY VERY NOTICEABLE. IT WAS IN THE F***ING SPAWN RIGHT BEHIND YOU. Now, tell me, would they make something practical like, say, a machine, hidden? Did they hide any other perk machines? Is the PaP NOT easy to find when you look? Since you answered "no" to both of those questions, then you are eligible for a swift kick in the ass! They wouldn't make all the other machines easy to find and then a hide a semi useless one. Have you ever played Zombies? Do you know Treyarch? Do you know how they think? Because I do. I know some Treyarch devs. I know how they think. I played Zombies more than you could imagine, so I am more qualified than you will ever be to speak on this subject. Oh yeah, one last thing, when put "/fail" in there it made me laugh. All you did there was point out that you were ending the biggest fail post on this site. Have a nice day, and God Bless. /WIN

I'm far from a game designer myself :P, but remember in Kino, if you noclipped out of the map, then you could go into the rooms accessable only when you teleport, so i think that if you do noclip out of the COTD map, then surely you'd see the room hidden somewhere.

We either wait for someone to noclip CoTD, or we find a glitch like the lander one in ascension where we can actually drop out of the map and walk around underneath, and see the room

And are you sure the golden rod comes from below? I've never seen how it gets there myself, i'm always the guy chasing the bloke up the stairs, so only see it when it's actually there.

continuing the trend... /END

The Deckchairs have folded.

PaP has been needed to be unlocked, opened, or fucking found in the progression of zombies, now not only do you have to find it, but it fucking moves! so no its not easy, and it just goes to show that as they are making it more and more difficult to pack a punch they would make it more difficult to find something that could pop extended mags on your Raygun. jesus man, you resort to name calling (ex douche?) when i provide legitimate reasons for my THEORIES. and dont get me started on the other perks, do you realize that its like 7000+ points to get to juggs in CoTD; damn thats a lot of points! Not to mention its placement. i dont care if you know treyarch, birthed treyarch, or whatever you come on here and shit on perfectly legitimate theories, that claim to be nothing more than theories, and dont offer up any good suggestions as to what else it could mean.

fuck you cheezy weezle.