The Scavanger vs. Vr-11

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scavenger. By a mile. VR11 it 1 shot to get rid of one zombie, it has other purposes though. Scavenger is straight up zombie killing. It's like the Wunderwaffe. The DG-3 and the Hyena both have a 6/30 ammo count, shoot slow, can kill a max spawn, fast mobility, can damage you unless you've got Flopper, I mean the Scavenger is basically just a Wunderwaffe with explosive not lightning.

My biggest issue with the VR11 is that it has replaced Monkey Bombs and the Gersch device as the weapon to use to revive people. If your friends down you shoot one of your other friends with it so they can revive them without getting raped. Sure, it works but you have to use a weapon slot instead of it just being an extra device like the dolls. I think they did this to balance the map and make it a bit more difficult.

Scavenger FTW

I honestly think this as the DG-2 on Shi No Numa. I loved the weapon, but i didn't think it was "OMG like the best weapon evar" on that map, so I didn't expect much from it. But then Der Riese came out and the DG-2 was much better suited for that map, by the style, the design and and uses. Same as the Winter's Howl. It's much better on BO Verruckt than it is on Five. If the Vr-11 is on the next map I think it will be the same thing, a lot better. It wouldn't touch the DG-2 or Monkey Bombs, but it would still be better.

Well since you're asking what one is the wonder weapon I'd say the V-R11. It's clearly more sci-fi and obviously the crazier one of the choices. Not to mention it's tailored for the map, it's the one in my opinion.

Though I consider all non-campaign weapons added to zombies to be Wunder Waffe. It's some crazy high tech explosive sniper, so who's to say they just didn't add two?

I mean, we're not comparing what gun is more useful, or what is our favorites so don't get me wrong the V-R11 isn't the better or the two for killing. It's just more like existing wonder weapons.

im not exactly sure where to post this, but what is the point of having an infra-red scope on the upgraded scavenger in zombies?

Better aiming.

Or some kind of secret?

yeh maybe the infa-red reveals some kind of spot to shoot and reveal a secret??? who knowwwwws...

I love the Scavenger more than any other gun that's ever been in zombies and definitely consider it a wonder gun

i dont think the infra-red scope helps in aiming, well atleast it doesnt help me. i just find it weird out of all attachments, the infra-red was chosen.

who uses the scavenger as a long range weapon that you would need an infra-red? and acog scope would have also worked as most use it as an up-close weapon, too suspiciouse to me.

I think the VR-11 is the Wonder weapon, becuase it uses the Nova Gas. The Scavenger is more "Normal"

However, the Scavenger is much better to be honest, I Always let the VR-11 go past in the box

I agree i think they should have either made the VR-11 much better or just got rid of it

I run around on the Second Floor of the Lighthouse, Zombies behind me all the Time. So what would work most in the spot.

The VR-11? I fire that at a Zombie, it would most likely run the opposite direction im running, make at least two follow him, and when we meet, He and the two Zombies Block me from running and I get killed.

The Scavenger? I fire one shot at a Zombie, who is Surrounded by at least 16 other Zombies. BOOM, all DEAD.

Clearly, the Scavenger.