WaW multiplayer ruined!

Yesterday I decided to play World at War multiplayer. When I entered a lobby I suddenly got killed by a dog. Then I keep playing and the dogs dont go, they just keep coming. Then I look at the window and I see everyone flying through the air, so I left the game. Then all the games I kept joining were hacked. I am sad because World at War was the first Call of Duty I bought and I just loved its multiplayer and zombies, but now that Black Ops is out Treyarch has forgotten about WaW and don't do anything to the hackers on the game. I are dissapoint.

kthxbai

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see im playing waw as i speak and just joined about i dont know 12 games and each had about 2 or 3 hackers in it. I will never understand why people do this its the most irritating thing ever! freaking had to deal with people with infinite health, people haveing dogs in the first few seconds of the game, people flying in the air and under the map, oh and infinite ammo and all of that was in about 12 game. IMO WaW had the best multiplayer and is now ruined by the people sitting on there ass eating there cheetos hacking there xbox or ps3 so they can have "advantages" at the game that other people cant cause they suck at war games. so thanks guys for ruining World at War. :evil: at least zombies is untouched... barley.

for all those hackers out there

Hw1ncADC9KM

go play your Hello kitty island adventure games. :evil:

All of them,

MW2,W@W,BO are hacked on PS3 ! MY OWN PS3 is legit 3.61.

People running CFW can boot additional programms to the game causing cheats in online-play.

for example.

I was playing a nice round W@W Zombies in early 2011. Suddently the whole game went "COLORED".

Everywhere discolights, unlimited ammo, some hints like ,, press L1+O to fly,,L1+Triangle for Godmod...

I left the game.

At MW2 i was receiving headshots in 500ms-rate. another cheater.

Nevermind. the new firmware is there. Hope its over with those piracing/cheating fags.

well, thank god black ops doesn't have any hackers that i have ever seen.

yes thank god. hopefully when MW3 comes out Black ops wont become infected by these "men".

You mean girls

But yeah its quite annoing On MW2 i was on TDM and this guy was a sentry gun firing the 105 cannon from the AC 130 at what had to been 2000 rpm. Also he was flying and invicible! How is that even fun?

I hate people hacking/modding open games, especially people that just fly round the map, with infinite health. I was in one game where i there were only about 3 of us who didn't have any mods. It's just retarded.

I don't mind people hacking in Private lobbies, hell, it's just a bit of fun, and doesn't go on the leaderboards.

All of them,

MW2,W@W,BO are hacked on PS3 ! MY OWN PS3 is legit 3.61.

People running CFW can boot additional programms to the game causing cheats in online-play.

for example.

I was playing a nice round W@W Zombies in early 2011. Suddently the whole game went "COLORED".

Everywhere discolights, unlimited ammo, some hints like ,, press L1+O to fly,,L1+Triangle for Godmod...

I left the game.

At MW2 i was receiving headshots in 500ms-rate. another cheater.

Nevermind. the new firmware is there. Hope its over with those piracing/cheating fags.

I found 1 hacked lobby early on, on BO, shut down after 20 seconds of match starting, the note on the main page said, error, unauthorised software detected. Never had that on MW2, the only time it stopped would be if you did something like javelin rain which uses up so much memory (it rains over 20 javelins per sec :D)

but if cod5 is hacked;

1. mourn the end of my fave cod game ever (par cod1), but tbh its been dead since it was two games old! just like cod4 after mw2.

2. Get back on it and join in the flying! just like i do on mw2 :D

And how exactly would we do that?

three ways:

go on ground war, there is always a hacked game on mw2 ground war, and most let you join in

befriend a hacker, did this :)

DIY, but only if you want to get banned and hated :D

And how exactly would we do that?

three ways (My friend told me):

he said to go on ground war, there is always a hacked game on mw2 ground war, and most let him join in

befriend a hacker, he did this :)

DIY, but only if you want to get banned and hated :D

I corrected it so you dont get banned :D

• 1 month later...

Turn the corner, there is a person, you shoot, he doesn't die, BOOM UR DEAD.

Is that not the case of WaW multiplayer?

I was playing asylum on Xbox at my friends house. While turning the corner, I saw an enemy backed up in the corner. I was like, OK, I am going to kill him. I shot him a bit with my PPSh-41,in the chest. After wasting over 20 bullets, I knew that there was something wrong. The guy immediately starting chasing me, and after a bit, starting to GLIDE quite fast towards me, and then I was like a piece of charcoal thanks to his flame thrower.

I reported him, and a a couple other invincamodders during that much. And, quite a few after that also. NOTE THAT I only reported the modders who were using the mod, 'Invincibility'. And also note that I only played 3 matches that day.

Hm.. haven't noticed many hackers on PS3, maybe I'm just lucky? I can tell certain people hacked though, they lost their ranks.

Yeah, there are hackers/modders/glitchers on just about all of the consoles. I ran into a modder on black ops in a zombie lobby on my PS3 not to long ago. I quit. Didn't want to deal with that bull.

Sometimes, on my PC version of WaW, I'll do that 'cheat' thing while playing solo and turn on some mods. Only on solo though, and sometimes on split-screen. Anywhere else, and I refuse to use them.

A reply to what was said above.

They are EXTREMELY rare. So rare, I almost crapped myself. It was on PS3 AND Black Ops. I probably won't find another modder again on there(thank god). He probably ended up getting reported. But, who knows. Unfortunately, there are going to be modders. It's pretty much EMBEDDED in World at War and Modern Warfare. I hope it doesn't happen to Black Ops too.