WaW multiplayer ruined!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are hacks about for CoD 4, but i've never seen them online.

And just a couple of days ago i saw a 16th Prestiger on Black Ops, so i sent his name to one of the Devs via Twitter :lol:

16th prestiege guys are useless and suck.

Yep, and by reporting him, they can maybe make it harder to hack. That's if they took any notice of me anyway...

There are hacks about for CoD 4, but i've never seen them online.

And just a couple of days ago i saw a 16th Prestiger on Black Ops, so i sent his name to one of the Devs via Twitter :lol:

16th prestiege guys are useless and suck.

Yep, and by reporting him, they can maybe make it harder to hack. That's if they took any notice of me anyway...

The only people that will take any notice is youtube service when you flag inappropiate vids

The only people that will take any notice is youtube service when you flag inappropiate vids

You guys wouldn't believe the amount of modders on Waw (this is xbox). A lot of them don't mod but do have mods. I would say 80% of the faggots on WaW are modders or have mods but dont use them. It is getting harder and harder each day to find a match without absolute turd burgler dicks who like to get hard to hacking a 3 year old game. They are too pussy to try it on BO though.

Yeah, i really wanted to have a good go on it he other day, then stopped, realising that i'd have some utter c*nt flying round invincible killing everyone. Zombies isn't so bad, and when there are mod menus, it's actually fun sometimes.

But yeah, none of these guys are really hackers/modders, they just use other people's because they can't write them themselves.

All of them,

MW2,W@W,BO are hacked on PS3 ! MY OWN PS3 is legit 3.61.

People running CFW can boot additional programms to the game causing cheats in online-play.

for example.

I was playing a nice round W@W Zombies in early 2011. Suddently the whole game went "COLORED".

Everywhere discolights, unlimited ammo, some hints like ,, press L1+O to fly,,L1+Triangle for Godmod...

I left the game.

At MW2 i was receiving headshots in 500ms-rate. another cheater.

Nevermind. the new firmware is there. Hope its over with those piracing/cheating fags.

1. I don't play MW2 anymore but they fixed the hacking, and 2. BO isn't hacked dude. I am on PS3 and I have NEVER come across hackers.

All of them,

MW2,W@W,BO are hacked on PS3 ! MY OWN PS3 is legit 3.61.

People running CFW can boot additional programms to the game causing cheats in online-play.

for example.

I was playing a nice round W@W Zombies in early 2011. Suddently the whole game went "COLORED".

Everywhere discolights, unlimited ammo, some hints like ,, press L1+O to fly,,L1+Triangle for Godmod...

I left the game.

At MW2 i was receiving headshots in 500ms-rate. another cheater.

Nevermind. the new firmware is there. Hope its over with those piracing/cheating fags.

1. I don't play MW2 anymore but they fixed the hacking, and 2. BO isn't hacked dude. I am on PS3 and I have NEVER come across hackers.

1) MW2 is still hacked. The update only partially fixed the hacking.

2) Black Ops has been hackable since day one. I've been put with loads of hackers.

You guys wouldn't believe the amount of modders on Waw (this is xbox). A lot of them don't mod but do have mods. I would say 80% of the faggots on WaW are modders or have mods but dont use them. It is getting harder and harder each day to find a match without absolute turd burgler dicks who like to get hard to hacking a 3 year old game. They are too pussy to try it on BO though.

Theres no hackers as such in black ops but they do use mods that let them take more hits and aimbot and so on.

Yeah, i really wanted to have a good go on it he other day, then stopped, realising that i'd have some utter c*nt flying round invincible killing everyone. Zombies isn't so bad, and when there are mod menus, it's actually fun sometimes.

But yeah, none of these guys are really hackers/modders, they just use other people's because they can't write them themselves.

waw zombie mods is fun, thats how i got big baller trophy.

• 4 weeks later...

and that...my friend...is what I like to call cheating. I've gotten all achievements in CoD 4, CoD 5, CoD 6. And all the trophies in CoD 6, all zombies trophies in CoD 5 except 2 in Der Riese, and am working on the solo game right now...it's an accomplishment to me to have all of them done, and people who cheat and get them make me mad.

and that...my friend...is what I like to call cheating. I've gotten all achievements in CoD 4, CoD 5, CoD 6. And all the trophies in CoD 6, all zombies trophies in CoD 5 except 2 in Der Riese, and am working on the solo game right now...it's an accomplishment to me to have all of them done, and people who cheat and get them make me mad.

I didn't cheat but there was one in the game.

So I was going through Youtube videos and I seen hacked Zombie games in NdU with colours, infinite points, god mode, all weapons, etc. And the thing I couldn't believe was that it unlocked trophies/achievements that you didn't have on it, one at a time. I thought that was impossible to do!

• 3 months later...

2 days ago i was trying to play waw multi von PSN!

GUY-Mickey123456789 runing around the map with god mode killing everyone!

Slashed him shooted him multiple times he just wont die!!!

Another 2 games was simular,I took out the disc and put it back!

real shame cuz waw multi was last WW2 game and i miss those titles

from 1939-1945 era!!!