Xbox Live glitch reveals map pack 3: Retaliation????

So I was getting ready to go to a friends house and he told me to move the new maps onto my thumb drive so he can play them at his house, so i go to my harddrive to move it to my thumbdrive...and instead of finding Escalation....it says Retaliation.

Sorry if this has already been posted, i havent seen it anywhere.

any thoughts?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It happened to me to when i look at my Memory while i was downloading.

But i still think the new map is going to be call Paradise.

BYE BYE!!

Ya i think the next zombie map will be Paradise as well, but what i meant was the name of the mappack, like MP1 = First strike

MP2 = Escalation

MP3 = Retaliation?

I just want them to release the WaW zombie maps on the marketplace :(

This, a thousand times.

Yeah I could buy a stupid code of ebay, or go re-buy the game and get the special edition, but why should I?

Release the classic map pack already!

If you bought the maps on launch they're titled Retaliation, if you bought em the day after they changed it to Escalation. Not sure why, Retaliation goes along with the first map pack.

First strike.

then a retaliation.

o_O

Wouldn't

First strike, then it escelates, then retaliates....

If you bought the maps on launch they're titled Retaliation, if you bought em the day after they changed it to Escalation. Not sure why, Retaliation goes along with the first map pack.

First strike.

then a retaliation.

o_O

Wouldn't

Totally agree, to me Retaliation would be the final map pack...

I tried to give you [brains] but it won't let me as you are last person I gave them to...

This, a thousand times.

Yeah I could buy a stupid code of ebay, or go re-buy the game and get the special edition, but why should I?

Your actually not missing out on much. I probably prefer playing them on WaW. I have played NDU on black ops about 10 times, Verruckt once, Shi No numa twice and der riese 4 times. They get boring as i have already played the shit out of them

First strike.

then a retaliation.

o_O

Wouldn't

Totally agree, to me Retaliation would be the final map pack...

I tried to give you [brains] but it won't let me as you are last person I gave them to...

no, actually after the retaliation, there would be the finally...

This, a thousand times.

Your actually not missing out on much. I probably prefer playing them on WaW. I have played NDU on black ops about 10 times, Verruckt once, Shi No numa twice and der riese 4 times. They get boring as i have already played the shit out of them

I've heard a couple of people say that...

I didn't get into zombies until kino, so i've never played any of the WAW maps other than NDU, and now I'm really pi$$ed I didn't fork out the extra £10 for the hardened when I preordered. I bet there are millions of other people like me out there, who would pay a premium for these maps, but the more time goes by, the more I am beginning to feel that the maps will never be a DLC.

Back on topic, I also think that it's possible we will only getting 3 DLCs for BO. I know we were scheduled for 4, but so was WAW and one got canned. Activision have alread binned one of the two COD titles for this year because of too much work. So it's possible the next scheduled DLC might get canned leaving us with the 3rd and final DLC of "Retaliation"

^your sig is kind of sweet

and I didn't know that the other maps would have the zombies maps or I would have certainly picked them up; zombies is the #1 reason why I bought Black Ops in the first place (if I wanted the multiplayer, I would have just stuck with MW2. I only prestiged once).

Releasing it in the shop would earn a fair chunk of change for no extra work, so I think it will be done eventually. But probably not until after the last Map Pack.

First strike.

then a retaliation.

o_O

I bought mine right when it came out that night/ morning and it was called Escalation [EN]!!! I havent checked to see the the Retaliation yet.

This, a thousand times.

Nah I love the old maps. I find they make a great change when you've spent loads of time trecking around huge maps (which don't get me wrong, i love)..

Also, I like verrukt a lot more on BO. Got into it so much more, and i'm SO glad i bought the hardened edition..

(never liked SNN, far too hard and leaves no room for strategies)

pretty great thoughts people but do you really think it would all end with a retaliation i mean we need to be thinkin about wat could possibly be after cause retaliation would be kind of a cliff hanger dont you think im thinkin maybe the next and/or final map pack will be annihilation send me your thoughts people im always willing to here em.

[brains] [brains] [brains] TO ALL!!!!!!!!

send all suggestions to [email protected]

I think the next map will be 'Capitalism' or 'Moon'

Look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAdqFlqx ... er&list=UL

;) Clues, Eh?

ive been hearing alot about those 2 maps but nothin points to moon at all and i mean nothin it all points to the vietnamese temples and ive heard alot about "dead capitalism" as well but nothin can be confirmed ive just heard is got the "five" gang and its gonna be in some treasury type building