9:40 -9:43

dTKE0AqROoE

:?: ;)

:lol:

Loading Screen - Call of the Dead

[page IS RIPPED THE PAGE BEFORE IT IS THE LOADING SCREEN OF ASCENSION]

Loading Screen - Ascension

Loading Screen - "Paradise?"

(Unknown picture, but the next page/chapter of zombies has that picture of the loading screen with the leaf and what looks like some kind of structure behind it, most likely location of Paradise. A jungle perhaps in Vietnam, Laos, who knows.)

1. The Loading Screen for Ascension = Comic Book theme

2. The Loading Screen for Call of the Dead = A Movie Poster (Treyarch Pictures International in bottom left)

3. The Loading Screen for "Paradise" - Can't wait to find out!

I love Treyarch's Zombie story and hope Paradise won't be the end. Notice how they present the loading screen as a story in some way. Whether it is a comic book or a movie poster. This is their story they are telling, and we get to play in it :D

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

Hopefully it's big. I have a feeling this might be involved:

Just kind of fits with the zombies theme of everything on fire and being chaotic. Plus it had Nova 6 in it at one point.... and the Nova6was stolen.... Maybe we get a revalation about Nova6 here and the crawlers come back? Or maybe new Nova 6 creatures. Jungle creatures... Tigers :D or Monkeys :D Let's hope Treyarch used their imagination for this map too :D

Hopefully it's big. I have a feeling this might be involved:

Just kind of fits with the zombies theme of everything on fire and being chaotic. Plus it had Nova 6 in it at one point.... and the Nova6was stolen.... Maybe we get a revalation about Nova6 here and the crawlers come back? Or maybe new Nova 6 creatures. Jungle creatures... Tigers :D or Monkeys :D Let's hope Treyarch used their imagination for this map too :D

Tigers!!!! That would be sweet!!!! :D

You know, when I first played Shi No Numa and I heard monkeys in the Fishing Hut (i think), I thought I would see monkey zombies. Two years later, I see monkey zombies in the most unexpected place: Russia.

If you played Dead Ops though, in the jungle temple area, the Nova 6 crawlers appear. That may be a hint?

I like that picture btw, it reminds me of Nacht der Toten, except in the jungle.

I was playing 'Five' and noticed that on the screens when you first start, there is an area that is in a forest, and could potentially be this so called Paradise. It is all connected in a way.

Sorry I dont have a screenshot, but literally its from the very start. Just start a game and have a look.

Wait whaaaaat I thought that well quoting above, that fives loading screen was the 4 dudes covered in blood page thing.......never mind I'll take a look but if u can postna link cuz I don't play five that often thanks

I think he means one of the TV screens inside the actual map itself.

Also, that Plane reminds me of NDU too, like a modernised version...

Ima laugh to myself when treyarch turns around and does something even more unexpected. like, instead of on the moon, or in the jungle, or even area 51, its more random....

I KNOW!!! NAZI ZOMBIES, THE SUN VERSION. lol just messing. my honest theory is that they never reached paradise, just that we gave them a push to it. maybe, the next map, or the final map could be all the maps in one, like a time warp gone bad. start in the first one, and after a set time or story key, or even jumping in the teleporter(alter the old maps to include a teleport in them of course) would send you to the next room, done up like the second map. It would have to end in a room that has all the rooms mashed together, like the warp went bad and its coming to do a snapback effect, smashing all locations together into one.