golden rod and the submarine

for everyone that has done the easter egg achievement type thing i have a few questions that nobody has asked or answered...

what does the golden rod do?

what is its purpose?

why does richtofen need it?

and why did you have to kill a human to get it?

next questions is about the sub

why did you need to raise a submarine?

whats the green light?

why do we need to have the submarine if the charectors use a teleporter?

and does the submarine play a part in the next map?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen did say something about a Final Piece for something. I think he said the World will be mine. How I see it, he could of been searching for Items, possibly since Shi No Numa. The Next Map might be the Final Piece he needs.

I don't think the Submarine has any common with the next Map, I just think its there for the Easter Egg. I did noticed it was Russian, the Soviet Star is on it.

theres a thread on this sorta. it based the true reason for the golden rod. it a VRIL generator. just search it on google. its basically an infinate source of power/energy. it has many uses. its has connection with the der riese VRIL craft drawings. google seach should clear up any questions

for everyone that has done the easter egg achievement type thing i have a few questions that nobody has asked or answered...

what is its purpose?

whats the green light?

It's a missing piece of the teleport, without it it wouldn't work

what is its purpose?

a vital object for the teleport to work

to fix the teleport (duh), PS: when you brought the golden rod, nikolai says something like: 'hey richthofen, isnt that a golden rod in your bag?', meaning you did it all for nothing, just a funny quote.

just a part of the easter egg, i wouldn't look to far into it. i think they did it to get the vril involved in the easter egg.

also a part of the easter egg. i wouldn't have any idea why

whats the green light?

The green light points to where the golden rod is (under the lighthouse)

why do we need to have the submarine if the charectors use a teleporter? sub

no idea, maybe they are spies are something? who knows

what is its purpose?

whats the green light?

It's a missing piece of the teleport, without it it wouldn't work

what is its purpose?

a vital object for the teleport to work

to fix the teleport (duh), PS: when you brought the golden rod, nikolai says something like: 'hey richthofen, isnt that a golden rod in your bag?', meaning you did it all for nothing, just a funny quote.

just a part of the easter egg, i wouldn't look to far into it. i think they did it to get the vril involved in the easter egg.

also a part of the easter egg. i wouldn't have any idea why

whats the green light?

The green light points to where the golden rod is (under the lighthouse)

why do we need to have the submarine if the charectors use a teleporter? sub

no idea, maybe they are spies are something? who knows

ok well thank you for pointing out the obvious....

but why was the submarine part of the easter egg? i know the green light points to the golden rod i kinda of done the easter egg hence my questions, but WHY does the sub shoot the light? it also points to a question of how did the sub know where the rod was and who was manning the submarine? i could just be over analizing it but it does raise alot of questions to the storyline of nazi zombies. and if a golden rod is all that is needed to fix the teleporter then the question of how did richtofen know where the golden rod would be time-wise? out of respect please dont give me smart remarks like "its part of the easter egg". it really doesnt answer any questions.

Richtofen did say something about a Final Piece for something. I think he said the World will be mine. How I see it, he could of been searching for Items, possibly since Shi No Numa. The Next Map might be the Final Piece he needs.

I don't think the Submarine has any common with the next Map, I just think its there for the Easter Egg. I did noticed it was Russian, the Soviet Star is on it.

out of all the answers urs is the best. everyones been talking about a mass destruction wonder weapon OR maybe richtofen is building his own Vrill and like one of these gents said he needed the golden rod. also the submarine, i noticed the star as well. what i want to know is why is a soviet sub in the 80's (if are fav people are in the 80's) and why does it look so different other than the time frame fariable. it is clear with the radios that richtofen wants the world for himself though.

i think treyarch is puttin gmore thought into all this backstory than your giving them credit for lol

read up on a book called "vril: the coming race" its basically the book that speculated everything about the vril people and vril generators, all that good stuff.

itll tell you that the vril-ya are actual descendants from the sunken city of atlantis, TRUE ARYANS

they use vril energy to do EVERYTHING, heal, burn, fly, build. it is the simplest form of energy in that it can BECOME any form of energy. like stem cells can form to any kind of cell in a body (kind of like thatlol)

now with the vril were talking occult shit so of course you gotta make a SACRIFICE to be bestowed these powers

the goldenrod is basically a vril staff/wand/generator. richtofen says generator imho because as a scientist and that's what he would see it as

out of all the answers urs is the best. everyones been talking about a mass destruction wonder weapon OR maybe richtofen is building his own Vrill and like one of these gents said he needed the golden rod. also the submarine, i noticed the star as well. what i want to know is why is a soviet sub in the 80's (if are fav people are in the 80's) and why does it look so different other than the time frame fariable. it is clear with the radios that richtofen wants the world for himself though.

I think the Date the Four in COTD is Current. Again, the Sub is just something for the Easter Egg. Next thing everyone's going to say that Blinking Dot is going to be in the Next Map.

The Golden Rod that Richtofen needed isn't for the Teleporter. Remember Dempsey asked "Is that a Rod in your Pocket?" Richtofen quickly said no. Also he used the Vodka to keep the three distracted to tell the four outside to get the Rod.

So I say again. Richtofen is up to something. The Golden Rod is one of the Many or Few Pieces he need to do...Whatever the Hell is doing.

As someone else mentioned if you google a Vril staff, you should find a description of a device used for channeling vril energy that shares many similarities to the golden rod. Is it a coincidence that you use the VR11 (vril) gun to make a human go into the green light to get the golden rod (Vril Staff)???

The Vril society also has some ties to the lost city atlantis, which we all know is underwater, this could be why there is a submarine, no idea why there is a green light coming from it though...

Just to let people know.

The book that started all this about Vril (as mentioned by SickmyDuck) The Coming Race, is available for free on Amazons Kindle bookstore.

I've downloaded it and will be reading it over the coming weeks.

i think treyarch is puttin gmore thought into all this backstory than your giving them credit for lol

read up on a book called "vril: the coming race" its basically the book that speculated everything about the vril people and vril generators, all that good stuff.

itll tell you that the vril-ya are actual descendants from the sunken city of atlantis, TRUE ARYANS

they use vril energy to do EVERYTHING, heal, burn, fly, build. it is the simplest form of energy in that it can BECOME any form of energy. like stem cells can form to any kind of cell in a body (kind of like thatlol)

now with the vril were talking occult shit so of course you gotta make a SACRIFICE to be bestowed these powers

the goldenrod is basically a vril staff/wand/generator. richtofen says generator imho because as a scientist and that's what he would see it as

i completely agree sounds alot like that. i may read up on that

Still, don't know what the Rod's for. Doubt the Sub is really important. But I feel I might know more about the Ship. I'm guess its a Holding Facility. Those Containers on the Front of the Ship each of pods along the wall with restraints. I bet you that's the Stored Undead Army Richtofen was talking about. It Crashed on the Rocks, probably not by accident and the Zombies Escaped.

Still, don't know what the Rod's for. Doubt the Sub is really important. But I feel I might know more about the Ship. I'm guess its a Holding Facility. Those Containers on the Front of the Ship each of pods along the wall with restraints. I bet you that's the Stored Undead Army Richtofen was talking about. It Crashed on the Rocks, probably not by accident and the Zombies Escaped.

Completely, i just wish treyarch would say "hey ur right." instead of making us guess everything

I think I got a clue . When Ascension starts, he says "If I would have enough time I could create a generator from spare parts....". What he would do with a generator? I dont know, I just had the feeling this could be one.

I guess i should have written it down but ya dude i caught that too. I think the temple and area 51 is gonna be the last 2 maps tbh if they make it the way i think they will. But lets hope im wrong cause i LOVE zombies and more importantly i LOVE the story line

• 3 weeks later...

I think I got a clue . When Ascension starts, he says "If I would have enough time I could create a generator from spare parts....". What he would do with a generator? I dont know, I just had the feeling this could be one.

Generator to create a portal to the aether world, kill samantha and steal her power so he could take over the world? Im pretty sure if there is a new charector in zombies itll replace richtofin and he will b the next bad guy...ish. I highly doubt takeo dies. Hes sick on fish at the end of the cut scene, not sick of 115