Blinking rock?

I noticed, that out by the Stamin Up machine, to the left of that buildings entrance, there is a rock, that keeps having yellow light flicker on and off it's surface. Not sure why, and it's not from PaP light and I checked by shooting a friend with the Lazarus and he didn't see anything. Just wondering if anyone noticed this too or if it means anything.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen this light your referring to and while I cant say for sure that this is nothing, it seems to me that this map is very glitchy.

George is very glitchy and Ive also had the zipline at the top of the lighthouse not open after opening up the whole ship and getting Juggs.

Ive seen this light your referring to and while I cant say for sure that this is nothing, it seems to me that this map is very glitchy.

George is very glitchy and Ive also had the zipline at the top of the lighthouse not open after opening up the whole ship and getting Juggs.

It's George's light blinking red when he goes under the pond by the "blinking rock."

I've had this a number of times, and I noticed that on the intel on the official COD site, it mentions a zipline at the top of the lighthouse that the crew just can't get working....

I think you are right about Georges light being the cause of the blinking though, its the same colour and similar flash pattern to his stage light when he has been killed, and I'm pretty sure syndicate had killed George in this pond before it happened.

Mystery solved

I've had this a number of times, and I noticed that on the intel on the official COD site, it mentions a zipline at the top of the lighthouse that the crew just can't get working....

I think you are right about Georges light being the cause of the blinking though, its the same colour and similar flash pattern to his stage light when he has been killed, and I'm pretty sure syndicate had killed George in this pond before it happened.

Mystery solved

Ive seen this orange flash when George was still at full health , but only after using the Vril gun to make him go underwater.

Ive seen that Blinking Rock too, but only when I've killed George. Since I Run around the Second Floor of the Lighthouse, he will at times Reappear outside where Staminup is.

Speaking of Glitches though, I might have found one. I was killing George for the 9th time and after I Flopped, Knifed him and he was about to get up an retreat to the water. Poof he vanished. He didn't dropped anything AND the same Baby laughing you hear when you get the Teddy Bear happened. too. (Pissed me the Hell Off.) I don't know if its a glitch or what.