Am i the only one...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My ending:

Price goes batsh!t and presses a big red button that activates a large nuke that will destroy Russia. Fistfight starts. Soap pulls a gun, slowmotion, gun is empty. Price stabs you, you grab the knife, slowmotion, you miss, Price; "The fuck was that?", you grab a rock, hit price in the face, rock turns out to be a dirt clump that just happend to be in a nuke nervecenter, Soap gets up, agrees with Price that they are at an impass, Soap kicks Price in the crotch, long exhaderated walk to the button involving a lot of button mashing, Hold X to save world pops up on you screen, you hold X, game over, voiceover starts.

Looks like I've got you beat!

Psh! Psh i say! Killing Makarov is easy!

I take it too the next level "ENEMY AC130 ABOVE!!!!!" Too high a level!! *BOOM*

Am I the only guy in here who has that spetsnaz guy saying that on their phone as a ringtone for all his incoming calls. or am i just that insane?