MW3 Offical Information thread. Surivial mode vid *Update 9*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody believing the maps are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the weapon renders are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the single player renders are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

BOLD PRINT ON LIVE TELEVISION

I'm still not buying it. Looks pretty, though, but I'm not buying it. There's also a lot of repeat first names here, from another storyline I can't think of. Hmm, I think is starts with Nazi, though.

From the hunter killer video their p90, ak74u, aa-12 and g18 are making a comeback. from the black tuesday we got ak-47, m4a1, at4, some kind of launcher i've never seen before, spas-12

From the attachment we got silencer, acog, red dot, holographic, (some type of dual sights in the m4), grenade launchers, frags

A "9-bang" some kind of stun grenade that blows up then release smaller stuns

that's what i saw first view

The "9 Bang" I think is multiple flashbangs, The ACOG/Reflex sight is prob the new Hybrid sights that prob allow you to attach two sights together, and for some reason that launcher in Black Tuesday reminds me of the familiar Scavenger... from CotD.. Hmm... :D

Also Np Phillips.

Same, but it seems a tad expensive for just a campaign with recycled graphics and animations for characters... but it is always good to see a company basing a game on their ideas, not the fans :D seriously, we try to tell them what to do, we get all good weapons and perks removed/downsized and replaced with last minute ideas like tactical mask :D love the airbust grenade launcher and 9flash thingy [brains]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With all the hype, surely it is better to, you know, keep us a bit in the dark for some of it?

With MW2, the plot was spoilt by us :D mercilessly serching for clues to how it ended, sure we helped many who wanted to know, but we ruined it for ourselves, for once I just want to wait and see what this survival mode holds for us, what the maps are, I mean, thanks to Phill, krazy and others all for finding this out, now I am content that IW is finally starting to make A GOOD GAME :D, but after I went snooping and found out that soap dies at the end of the campaign it's been a bit spoilt for me :P maybe for once we should just sit back and appreciate a suprise, Black Ops is almost over, we should have a break and relax with MW3.

[brains]

• 1 month later...