Top Posters In This Topic

Multiplayer Maps

Carbon

:o

Spec Ops Modes (yes, it returns)

Survival

Carbon

:o:o

As for my take on the MW3 shenanigans, I am honesly looking forward to the campaign A LOT more than the multiplayer.

Yes, I am 80%-20% leaning towards Battlefield 3, but MW3 can make a very good impression to me and I may reconsider.

You would think IW and company have learned a valuable lesson when it comes to Multiplayer... LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY.

http://youtu.be/7NqwnraL1Pw

New Germany trailer has been uploaded. It takes place in Berlin, as expected. You can see the "Fernsehturm Tower" in the background. Are they really going to upload a trailer for each of the cities/countries? Cause there were like a dozen cities that are going to be featured according to the Kotaku leak.

You guys might want to update the OP.

They will probably be releasing gameplay at E3 this year, I know people aren't taking too much of a liking to it, but lets see what E3 and some gameplay trailers bring to help give MW3 that tweak it needs to stay FPS king this year, because if the gameplay is trashy, we'll BF3 come to me! but MW3 is on my mind now.

Trailers prove the leaked missions

The Russian at the end is Makarov, from the Russian i know its around the lines of:

"I plan to kill them all" i guess with the chemicals :D

And remember IW arent making it, remember its sledgehammer and raven, so don't fear about multiplayer.

The thing is, if IW do include a zombie mode or something similiar, then everyone will go on and on about how they've copied Treyarch and that it's rubbish.

But if there is no zombie or survival mode then everyone will say that it's crap because of that!

The CoD community is getting very negative and it's not really fair on the developers, it's not like that here but I can just imagine what it will be like over on the Official CoD forums after MW3 releases... :facepalm:

Battlewhat?

But seriously, even if Battlefield 3 is better than this game, I'm absolutely fucking sick of hearing about that game on here. It's bad enough I have to read comments from every troll in the gaming community about how Call of Duty sucks whenever I watch one of Battlefield's trailers. Especially when the Bad Company games and BF3 look like the only 3 Battlefield games that don't suck for lack of a campaign mode.

You know, you never see Infinity Ward, Treyarch or any of Activision's third party developers diss Battlefield in any of their trailers, which up until now I've considered a sign of being all classy and shit, not being a douchey in-your-face winner. But EA seems to want the #1 title so bad, that they've created such a shitstorm in the gaming community that next time they put out a trailer I want to see a ModWar trailer come out that rips the Battlefield trailer a new one and pounds them into the ground.

Sweetwater making fun of Call of Duty every once in a while was funny. The CEO of EA talking shit is not. So even if BF does better than CoD this year, they still have a hell of a ways to catch up.

Anybody believing the maps are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the weapon renders are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the single player renders are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the maps are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the weapon renders are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Anybody believing the single player renders are fucktards that should be executed on live television.

Amen to that brother... but i dont like the new way there doing the spec o- (gets executed on live television)

Why so hostile?