Call of the Dead, Knife Only Challenge!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldn't be too hard to get far, actually. I knife until I get the sickle as it is, once I get the sickle I would stack up perks, then knife george to death (done it several times already), grab a wunderwaffe (its a drop, so its legit), and kick ass.

The wonderwaffle isnt a regular drop. If you feel the need to cheat, then your only cheating yourself. What would the point of doing a knife only challenge and using the wonderwaffle. Its pointless to even try, if you are going to do that.

urgh!!!!!!!

i just got to round 15 then my brother kicked me off the TV..

I'll get higher round tomorrow for sure.

even if you're not doing the knife challenge, this is a great strategy to start a solo game because u can get the sickle at about round 5 and by the time u get to round 9, (or even b4) u can open up the ship, turn on power, get juggz, buy stamin-up, and hit box a few times and stuff

shouldn't be too hard to get far, actually. I knife until I get the sickle as it is, once I get the sickle I would stack up perks, then knife george to death (done it several times already), grab a wunderwaffe (its a drop, so its legit), and kick ass.

The wonderwaffle isnt a regular drop. If you feel the need to cheat, then your only cheating yourself. What would the point of doing a knife only challenge and using the wonderwaffle. Its pointless to even try, if you are going to do that.

Its not a cheat when it is directly within the rules you set forth. If you're counting it out, then count it out.

Still, it would be pretty easy. Once you get max spawn, slashing enemies down one at a time means that the whole horde is in the same place at the same time, killing them one at a time means they aren't going to be appearing behind you. Faster and probably more difficult to survive if you're allowing flopper

lol title fail.

Reminds me of one of George's quotes:

"IM THE ZOMBIE GRAND DADDY!" XD

lmao!!! The title is hilarious!!! xD

I should try this though.

I didnt realize that I could edit the title, lol.

i fixed it!!! I totally failed on that one!!!

But I hope you have fun trying this out.

Its not a cheat when it is directly within the rules you set forth. If you're counting it out, then count it out.

Still, it would be pretty easy. Once you get max spawn, slashing enemies down one at a time means that the whole horde is in the same place at the same time, killing them one at a time means they aren't going to be appearing behind you. Faster and probably more difficult to survive if you're allowing flopper

There always has to be one smart ass in the group, lol.

You know what I mean by drops and Having to complete the easer egg to get a drop, doenst really count.

OK, just for you!!! You can use any drops, from normal, non boss zombies!!! Does this clarify it up, lol.

And for the flopper comment; you probably are right, it could be more difficult, but that isnt what this challenge is about.

• 4 weeks later...