Odd George Behavior

Last night I completed the egg on solo, as well as killing George. After my second DG-2 (from killing George) was over I only had 12 rounds in a Ray Gun left. I got mauled and went down. I was at the base of the Lighthouse coming from the ship. I was running a train in a triangle pattern. Upon going down George ran like he does on solo when you go down with QR. After I got back up I made some crawlers and the round was over. I first instinct was to hit the box and buy Jugg. I found George in the water under Jugg just standing in the corner. I ran up to him, shot him, killed the crawlers, started the round and he just stayed there. I also have a video that I will upload if anyone wants to see it, its of after I found him.

Have anyone else ran into anything like this?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two days ago i was at the top of the lighthouse. george was right up there with me. i tried too jump on the zipline but epically failed and fell off the lighthouse. i was still alive and got through another few rounds. and then started too think where the fck is george. i searched and he was at the top of the lighthouse at the zipline not moving. i went up there close behind him, still no moving. i thought wtf. i could have just left him there. but i decided too shoot him, and he went on a mad one and started chasing me again :/ lesson learned though. haah

Same thing happened to me and my buddies when we were playing. We were at about round 10 and at the top of the lighthouse when we noticed George hadnt shown up for awhile, so when the round was over we made a crawler and found George. He was just siting on one of the walkways of the ship with the power room. He was just standing there looking around all lost haha. We never shot him cause we didn't want to push our luck, and he never came out of the glitch the rest of the game LOL

I will post the video on youtube tomorrow, I just had my fiancee take in with a camera, as i have no need for a capture card. The video is only after I found him. BTW I only had the lower door open to Jugg, I opened it after I found him.

I will try to do it again either today or sometime next week, if I can do it over again I will definitely take a full vid.

Adam

It's one of the best glitches in any CoD, as it's not some N00By one, it's just an accidental but REALLY helpful one.

I had him glitched near the spawn on solo, and he just stood looking left and right on top of one of the spawn hole things, i had a Scavenger and just kept on shooting away at him, i even stabbed him and he didn't move. Then i finished him off and got the achievement.

As i said, a really helpful glitch.