Eurogamer Expo 2011 London

Anybody here thinking of going to the Eurogamer Expo in London this year? Its on late september.

http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/

Since we launched our website, (link in my signature), we have grown in terms of size, received new writers and become eligible for Press Passes to the Eurogamer Expo meaning we will get exclusive access to certain areas within, be able to access earlier than the public and speak to developers of games which will do wonders for our site. Public can also buy tickets for a little over £8.

Just to confirm who will be attending as press, is myself, MrRoflWaffles, Mikeh12 and one of our new writers, Ben Stoker.

Mikeh and Ben will be bringing along a few other friends and I will bring Namu, another one of our writers who I know personally.

Will anybody else be going to the Eurogamer Expo in the UK? If so let me know and it would be cool to hook up with some people from CoDz and be able to put names to faces and overall have a great time! I don't live in London so ill be staying at either a hotel or a hostel so it would be great if you maybe stayed nearby. I could bring my PS3 down and we could play some CoD at a hotel or maybe some other games.

Thought i'd let people know.

Wolfy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic