Two ray guns glitch! GTFIH!

Heres how i did it...

the pack a punch needs to be at the back of the lighthouse. also the mystery box needs to be there aswell.

What you do is... put your unupgraded raygun into the pack a punch,(you now have no raygun for about 10seconds) then quickly spin the mystery box. if your lucky, you will get a ray gun in the mystery box. once you see the ray gun in the mystery box, first get your upgraded raygun from the pack a punch and then grab the raygun from the mystery box. walllaaaaaa you have two ray guns. this happened to me. and i was very surprised XD so technically speaking, you can have 8 rayguns in one game. and two scavengers etc etc

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The three+ gun glitch all over again. A lot of people were fine with that one though, so can you grab any other gun from the box, with the other one you have, then grab the pack a punched one?

I don't want to say I condone this just in case, so I was never here and posted no topic on this thread, although this is a cool glitch and I'm going to try it out laterCOUGHCOUGH ahem what wait I mean NO GLTICHING ON THis FORUM BANHAMMER.

(again, never was here.)

its a problem where when you pap your gun, the game depicts you as having no ray gun, so if you use the box, its on the list, and if you get it, then get the one from the pap one, then you hae too, but will share the same amount of ammo if both are pap, so i suggest not to do that if you do....

its also the same with the v-r11, the dg-2 (but bloody difficult due to the timer in de riese) and the thunder gun.

^^^ fugly kitty.. *not a cat hater, but ur cat looks like henry pooder with out the mustache. *snarff *snarff. meeeow.. meeeow meow meow. meoww meow.

back to topic.

time to unload the BANHAMMER!!

It's not my cat. That just sp happens to be srs kitteh your talking about, and he is very srs. He is here to see to it that all threads are srs. Srsly.