illuminati refrence to the game? mabye????.... could it be?

ok so every knows that richtoffen had connection to the illuminati as well as there are clear sign's of the *eye of providence* in the series of the last maps (including five) and for all those who dont know what the *eye of providence* means its that Big pyramid (very knows as the symbol on the computer on the easter egg on ascension) also i found something intresting

errr i dont know how to upload an image so ill just give you the directions

go to google images then search up "illuminati dollar sygn's" where you can see all kind of things related to MASON (not the main character but an intresting point to the story if i have to say,as it reveals ALOT to the story)

anyway the dollar sign on the top left will have many refrences to the game,

the most disturbing one being the pyramid on the canister with the small human looking thing,

the most wierd bieng the 13 bricks as they are in the generator room(hint:hit ALL 13 with either shooting or melee'ing will play a clasic tune)

another being the NOVOS ORDO SECLORUM meaning the "seculer new order"

and as well the most vague one E PLURIBUS UNUM which transletes:"One of many"(refrence to "The One" in the songs?)

there are alot that refrence to kino but im apparantly the only one that found this (from what ive been reading)

also there is an eagle rising from the ashes/ignorent world(i have a personal theory is that we need to sacrifice richtofen while throwing a monkey bomb ,grenades ,PaP awful lawton zues/thunder canon, leading gas zombies there"brimestone to damnation",and possibly either revive him via krauss knife or let him return the next round.this is just a theory but i god dam cant test it with PSN being down so hope some sneeky dude beats me to the punch but cuz i am going crazy with psn not up and me not being able to test this)

a side note there may be a diffrent combination.

another side note is that when you look up onn the space program this link i found pops up

http://www.texemarrs.com/032003/eagle_has_landed.htm

"The incredible and unheralded saga of Apollo 11, the moonwalk by the astronauts, their bizarre occult ritual, and the ownership of the Moon by the Masonic Order, are among the many mind-boggling revelations found in my newest, two-hour video, "The Eagle has Landed!"-Magic, Alchemy, and The Illuminati Conquest of Outer Space"" (a refrence to abracadvre?)

ok so i know that wasnt exactly kino stuff but it does shed some light on the conection in ascension :P

also another intresting queot

"Virtually everything that NASA does is permeated with magic and alchemy. Moreover, the real purpose of NASA is contained in another matrix, hidden from the public at large. This process involves the creation of Satanic ritual magic enabling the Illuminati elite to acquire and accumulate power even as the mind-controlled and manipulated masses are pushed into ever increasing states of altered consciousness" a bit too much info to the illuminate.yes and no,because it does state they were involved in space BUT they were also involved in mind controll which could have resulted in richtoffen altered personality

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as smart man once said

GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME BRAAAAAAINS!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so every knows that richtoffen had connection to the illuminati as well as there are clear sign's of the *eye of providence* in the series of the last maps (including five) and for all those who dont know what the *eye of providence* means its that Big pyramid (very knows as the symbol on the computer on the easter egg on ascension) also i found something intresting

errr i dont know how to upload an image so ill just give you the directions

go to google images then search up "illuminati dollar sygn's" where you can see all kind of things related to MASON (not the main character but an intresting point to the story if i have to say,as it reveals ALOT to the story)

anyway the dollar sign on the top left will have many refrences to the game,

the most disturbing one being the pyramid on the canister with the small human looking thing,

the most wierd bieng the 13 bricks as they are in the generator room(hint:hit ALL 13 with either shooting or melee'ing will play a clasic tune)

another being the NOVOS ORDO SECLORUM meaning the "seculer new order"

and as well the most vague one E PLURIBUS UNUM which transletes:"One of many"(refrence to "The One" in the songs?)

there are alot that refrence to kino but im apparantly the only one that found this (from what ive been reading)

also there is an eagle rising from the ashes/ignorent world(i have a personal theory is that we need to sacrifice richtofen while throwing a monkey bomb ,grenades ,PaP awful lawton zues/thunder canon, leading gas zombies there"brimestone to damnation",and possibly either revive him via krauss knife or let him return the next round.this is just a theory but i god dam cant test it with PSN being down so hope some sneeky dude beats me to the punch but cuz i am going crazy with psn not up and me not being able to test this)

a side note there may be a diffrent combination.

another side note is that when you look up onn the space program this link i found pops up

http://www.texemarrs.com/032003/eagle_has_landed.htm

"The incredible and unheralded saga of Apollo 11, the moonwalk by the astronauts, their bizarre occult ritual, and the ownership of the Moon by the Masonic Order, are among the many mind-boggling revelations found in my newest, two-hour video, "The Eagle has Landed!"-Magic, Alchemy, and The Illuminati Conquest of Outer Space"" (a refrence to abracadvre?)

ok so i know that wasnt exactly kino stuff but it does shed some light on the conection in ascension :P

also another intresting queot

"Virtually everything that NASA does is permeated with magic and alchemy. Moreover, the real purpose of NASA is contained in another matrix, hidden from the public at large. This process involves the creation of Satanic ritual magic enabling the Illuminati elite to acquire and accumulate power even as the mind-controlled and manipulated masses are pushed into ever increasing states of altered consciousness" a bit too much info to the illuminate.yes and no,because it does state they were involved in space BUT they were also involved in mind controll which could have resulted in richtoffen altered personality

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as smart man once said

GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME BRAAAAAAINS!

There's a conspiracy for everything. Do you read what you type?

i will post a simpler explenation to all of this.

as for off topics,is it possible we need to continue the fly trap mini-game from der riese,or that was already tried?

i have read alot about the nazi's development,but what amazes me was how much they learned and how fast.you really cant know them untill you have seen what i seen in the discovery channel i think.

mabye if we search in the history book we can find some answer's? also in the discovery episode i saw about the nazi's developing all sort's of technology mentioned in "ZOMBIES" there was one in there i took interest,it seems they were also looking for a gold box described from the bible,in the episode they said that "it either killed people(what i remmber cant find that dam episode),or they heard voices in their head (this part i clearly remmber since it shocked me so)

just pointing that alot of things can be.if someone could take the time and open up a history books or some other books mabye we could get some general idea where this is going to.

also i will be making another thread discussing the nazi theory,as to how they came across,also i believe alpha may be wrong(not entirely) that what we seen from the picture was the devil(the evil being as i would call)slowely getting into this world. FYI the picture kinda looks like a painting with a frame

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A smart man once said

"Give me liberty,or give me BRAAAAAINS!"

oh yea i also noticed that not all the stuff i written was uploaded WTH?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A smart man once said

"Give me liberty,or give me [brains] [brains] 's"