Team for Easter Egg.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be on this weekend if anyone wants to give it a go, I have got the guy sucked up by the light but never knew we had to kill him. I did that twice.

Make sure you have a few of crawlers, it makes things easier as they will respawn, so you can just kill them off if they do.

GT: PopeAdamthe3rd

Adam

Id be up for it no problem, been trying to get the achievements know how to do them just need proper players to do them, packed a puch the VR11 and put Romero under but never got the achievement strange...Anyway my gamertag is CaptAwesome95 send us an invite whenver use are online

I got the Solo One, but not the Co-Op. I'm down. BTW: has anyone knife the Door after hearing then tell you what you need to do. After they ask for the Fuse, knife the Door, you will hear the three say some funny stuff.

The best is after you give them the Vodka.

"99 shots of Vodka for me, 99 shots of glee!..." :mrgreen: