Who is Henry Porter?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly a 935 scientist who worked on the pack a punch and ray gun prototypes.
Thanx and wondering were does the Pack-a-Punch machine come in? Where did it come from and how it got involved in the story?

I think Group 935 were just trying to make the gun better with simple changes that they could make a machine do automaticly for you so they made prototypes of each upgraded weapon and then made the Pap remake the weapon well thats what i think at least :D

I belive, story wise porter was a scientist working with maxis, he was developing a version of the ray gun that had reduced splash damage. Hence X2 Porter Ray Gun, this also suggests that the pack-a-punch does something with time aswell if it can give a upgraded version of a gun that hasnt been developed yet.

However irl Porter was the person who created/thought up the ray gun