Gellar & Law

A minute ago I was playing and the law came up in the box. When it did, Sarah said something like 'maybe now we can find a way out of here'.. But i'm not sure if it was because of the fog clearing. Never heard her say it for that though..

Has anyone heard thiss? Possible hint towards the shoot everything thing?? ? ?

Also, incase anyone didn't know, jump when romero hits the ground and he wont slow you down with his gay little electric attack..

Thaaaaaaaaanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOO I tried to do search on this quote yesterday, because for me, she said it as I was shooting the Scavenger at a zombie. So i was like :o WTF.

Makes sense now being about the fog... The timing on a lot of quotes should have been delayed a few seconds, as whenever the characters say something about the weather changing, it usually doesn't happen for another 5 seconds after they say it :roll:

The timing on a lot of quotes should have been delayed a few seconds, as whenever the characters say something about the weather changing, it usually doesn't happen for another 5 seconds after they say it :roll:

More than likely a design choice by Treyarch to give the player a heads up of what's going to happen, kind of like how the Hellhound and Monkey rounds started off differently to give everyone an indication. It does make them seem like they have 5 second clairvoyance, though! :lol: I can tell what Treyarch was doing, however.