Paradise could = SNN revisited

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Shi no Numa was the original gang's first encounter with zombies.

In Ascension, one of Tank's quotes while waiting for the Pack-a-Punch is something along the lines of "I don't like Richtofen. I think I've seen him before Shi No Numa. Matter of fact, I don't really remember anything before that."

ok, but the why would treyarch go out of thier way to include a new radio in black ops that specifically mentions time travel when they first traveled forward in time from der riese to kino, which is set after SNN....or as I said is it?

We all know treyarch makes edits, hell der riese was supposed to be alot bigger but wasnt, so whats to say they didnt edit the story so to include a modern setting.

Ok now mosts peoples argument will be about the wunderwaffe DG2, saying they go to SNN to get the DG2, well that I can now counter that, if indeed SNN is set after call of the dead, we get the wunderwaffe in call of the dead, so if it proceeds it, theres the link there

I just don't think Treyarch would give us the SAME map. Cmon man, think about it. Why would we pay an extra $15 for the SAME map. I also dislike the fact that just because there is leaves or some type of tree in the picture, we automatically assume it's Shi no numa. I'm pretty sure if Treyarch had made another jungle/forest map, we would all assume it's that as well.

And the reason Treyarch puts extra radios in the black ops maps is because they want to strengthen the story and make it so the maps are periodically correct. If they refurbished the maps, changed the lighting, changed the zombie's movement, changed the mystery box items etc, why not add an extra radio?

And also, COTD is set after SNN because COTD is set in the PRESENT. And even though the characters time traveled, it was still AFTER Shi No Numa.

In COTD Dempsey quotes "This better be more rewarding than Gersh. Stupid Gersh" while trapped in the room. From this we can assume that the events at COTD took place after Ascension

When we go to Ascension we hear Dempsey while Pack-a-punching ""Richtofen, I dont like him, I think ive seen him BEFORE shi no numa, but I cant quite remember, infact, I cant remember much at all about before."

This shows that Shi no numa is before Ascension, therefore being before Call of the Dead

Sooooo....

Shi no numa > Ascension > Call of the Dead

Makes sense? Shi no numa is still a probability but, what would they do there, why would they be there, where would they go from there? Why would they go back to Japan?

elephant sounds come out the room the characters in when they teleport out, and I do not think there are any elephants in Japan. I think we'll go Africa/Asia

India perhaps

I thought of that, too, with "Paradise" being an equivalent to Buddhist "nirvana." I kept looking at the structure behind the fern on CotD and it doesn't look as ornate as some India temples I've looked up; too many rectangular angles suggesting something more typical Mayan or Incan.

sigh ok, let me say it this way then

Der Riese > Kino - In Kino Richtofen Firsts Mentions about time travel, this is the FIRST TIME they have traveled forward in time aswell correct?

Call of the Dead > Shi No Numa (Black Ops new Radio) - Also Mentions Time Travel, its not the same radio as the loading from Richtofen, so therefore negating the need for Richtofens Loading entry for Kino.

The below link is to the said transmission

If Shi no numa Happened before the Der Riese > Kino time travel then why was

1. Time travel mentioned

2. future mentioned "Back tracing us to the Future"

i cant see why people are dismissing the idea of me saying SNN is actually set forward past Call of the dead, theres more than enough supporting it as possible

yes i already know about the cartoon leaf, however as i have said in multiple places already, Treyarch didnt start using "CARTOON" graphic loading screens until Black Ops, SNN is a W@W map. so therefor there is a huge change the Green Leaf on Call of the Dead is a Cartoon representation of the SNN Leaf, it even features the same type of colour picture behind it on both

and no, i dont want to here temple/jungle rumor as it features on the Nintendo DS zombie maps which i play also, a sound effect and a leaf is not enough to even support it as a estimated guess, unless you want to incude the Aztec /Mayan Link to the VRIL which im sure you know about dont you? ......."Shaman"

Alright, well the leaves arguement seems very vague. I think it would be a bit more obvious that that had they actually torn a piece off of SNN loading screen. Not to mention it looks like there's a large building or structure in the background of the leaves. SNN had huts, which leads me to assume that it's definitely not anywhere local to SNN.

Alright, well the leaves arguement seems very vague. I think it would be a bit more obvious that that had they actually torn a piece off of SNN loading screen. Not to mention it looks like there's a large building or structure in the background of the leaves. SNN had huts, which leads me to assume that it's definitely not anywhere local to SNN.

True the leaf is very vague, but my question would be why would they have a very small scrap of paper as a hint at another map? Weve had so many hints in nazi zombies for instance the lighthouse, its very clear, but a leaf? Not very helpful if its a clue to say Tunguska...

Plus the background behind the leaf is extremly similar to the 1 in the same location on the SNN loading screen, all though as you have mentioned it looks like a building, I believe it is definatelty a clue, however its not something we can base a logical guess

On a side note: whats this elephant noise or what have you im hearing abiut? Ive done the easter egg several times.solo and co op and heard all the skits inbetween but never heard an elephant or animal, is there a.recording of this about anywhere?

love all the raging :)

as i said:

all I was trying to say with this post was, look, this fact they show the pics from SNN and this foilage looks like its covering the same pic as before in SNN, maybe they want us too look at SNN for clues/maybe we will be looking at SNN later, hense paradise could = SNN revisited being the title, that doesn't mean, oh look were in the same map. (the elephant noises kinda put that out of the question ) it means, look SNN is mentioned, maybe its a clue theres something there, sort of like SNN mentioned der riese in WaW!

but it seems were arguing over the placement of SNN... er, verruckt, SNN, Der Riese? the fact verruckt has coordinates to japan, then SNN coordinates der riese, then they teleport to kino the kino boards hint at russian experimentation so they go to ascension... when do they go back to SNN? :P

Is anyone able to do a side-by-side blow up of JUST the top right corners? I don't have the tech, but it seems we could answer a lot of our own questions if we were able to blow these portions up. To me, the leaves look different and the images they're concealing look different.

Can someone do this?

The only image I've found for CotD is in this thread (http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10792&hilit=loading+screen) with this picture from infamousKONVICT:

Ok I have so many things to say now.

When Dempsy says "I swear I saw Richtofen before SNN" He did.

If you don't know by now, Dempsy was at Verruckt and was the only survivor. The only reason he doesn't remember any thing is because Rich experimented on Demp which caused him to lose his memory. Now he only remembers events the happened at SNN and so on.

Anyway, lets get this in our heads. Why the hell would we revisit SNN? That would be boring. Nothing has changed, so the map may be the same, though it has been 30 years, so things may have changed. But from what I remember, there is no teleporter in SNN.

So lets think, who could have discovered the teleporter?

True the leaf is very vague, but my question would be why would they have a very small scrap of paper as a hint at another map? Weve had so many hints in nazi zombies for instance the lighthouse, its very clear, but a leaf? Not very helpful if its a clue to say Tunguska...

Plus the background behind the leaf is extremly similar to the 1 in the same location on the SNN loading screen, all though as you have mentioned it looks like a building, I believe it is definatelty a clue, however its not something we can base a logical guess

On a side note: whats this elephant noise or what have you im hearing abiut? Ive done the easter egg several times.solo and co op and heard all the skits inbetween but never heard an elephant or animal, is there a.recording of this about anywhere?

If anything, I'm going to assume that the next map is in a more tropical/swampy kind of area given that corner picture is indeed, going to be the next map. Not necessarily a SNN part II or anything like that. After all, you do hear elephant sounds in the middle of the easter egg, which usually, jungle type terrain is usually where you'd find an elephant. (Which, BTW can just be randomly heard as you complete each step of the egg and are near the lighthouse)

Just wanted to add, You guys know how the 4 characters get sent to "Paradise" at the end of the Easter egg. Well I was playing campaign today. I cannot recall the name of the mission but you are driving a boat and shooting shit up (Surprise). Once you are done doing all of the you continue to go this river by a bunch of temple ruins. There is a helicopter above and they guy in it says "Welcome to Paradise". I suppose this could me more prove that we are going to be in the jungle next game.

Just wanted to add, You guys know how the 4 characters get sent to "Paradise" at the end of the Easter egg. Well I was playing campaign today. I cannot recall the name of the mission but you are driving a boat and shooting shit up (Surprise). Once you are done doing all of the you continue to go this river by a bunch of temple ruins. There is a helicopter above and they guy in it says "Welcome to Paradise". I suppose this could me more prove that we are going to be in the jungle next game.

megusta

Does no one remember the loading screens for Kino and/or Ascension, there were screen shots of the other zombie maps, so

Shi No Numa doesnt nessicerily(i dont care about my spelling u know what i mean) mean its the next zombie map, yes one of

the sides is Shi No Numa, the other one is Ascension, and why would you want to revisit a map, thats just stupid, you were

already there twice, Treyarch would lose money on that.

It would be pretty cool though if they put a new map NEXT to SNN, then part of the EE was that you could unlock the SNN map so it was like a megamap, and you could just run through the gates into SNN, run around a bit, run back and forth between the two.

I think that'd be cool, but obviously make SNN a lot more overgrown.

:facepalm:

Area 51? Failsauce. It will not ever be area 51, there will not be aliens, I've been having to explain this for two years now because people suck, there are not palm trees in the Navada desert, IT IS NOT AREA 51!

You have thus never been to the biggest city in the nevada desert. LAS VEGAS!!!! woot. lol. they got all sorts of mini buildings, like the sphinx and the statue of liberty and the eiffel tower. Maybe a mini mayan/aztec temple too?

Just messing, tho vegas is in the desert and does have palm trees. HOWEVER! that is not a palm frond, but a fern. Ferns are tropical, not arid climate plants.

Secondly, to all those that are basing the difference of swamp versus jungle off of elephant sounds.... shame on you. Read the jungle book. Indian Elephants guys. When the brits were in control, they were everywhere, so whos to say elephants werent used as pack animals to the tunguskan area? Let alone, there are swamps in india. MANGROVES are found in india, and they are a swamp tree. again, read the junglebook, etc....