Paradise could = SNN revisited

two point to argue:

-We all assumed that the top cornner of Call of The Dead's loading screen is Paradise, it looks simmilar to the Black Ops version of Shi No Numa, hinting at Paradise being a return to the area?

-This is further backed up by the fact the player is given an image of a survivor from SNN after completing the original character easter egg.

come on, simmilar :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing holding me back from saying that it is Shi No Numa is the fact that in the CoTD one there is a building in the background. All buildings in Shi No Numa were made of wood or bark. This one looks like rendered brick.

The plant also looks a little messier in the SNN one.

Theres no mistaking the shi no numa leaf and picture and the 1 on the left being from ascension, so from this we get the simple fact that call of the dead is set between ascension and shi no numas timeline

Further proof of this being the case is shi no numas new black ops radio where richtofen states "back tracing us to the future"

I still firmly believe paradise means paradise ranch aka area 51

its probably in vietnam since the ds has a map in vietnam call temple so maybe we will get it now on consoles.

And on the zombies Temple map, you can buy the PPSh off the wall for 5000 points. hopefully in the cosole version as well

• Administrators

two point to argue:

-We all assumed that the top cornner of Call of The Dead's loading screen is Paradise, it looks simmilar to the Black Ops version of Shi No Numa, hinting at Paradise being a return to the area?

-This is further backed up by the fact the player is given an image of a survivor from SNN after completing the original character easter egg.

come on, simmilar :)

My article about the proof it isn't. viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11143

:facepalm:

Area 51? Failsauce. It will not ever be area 51, there will not be aliens, I've been having to explain this for two years now because people suck, there are not palm trees in the Navada desert, IT IS NOT AREA 51!

That makes no sense. Why would Treyarch bring us to an old map? What more could they bring to the table? If we wanted to play Shi no numa AGAIN we could pop in the W@W, or play the black ops version. And there's a difference between a swamp and a jungle. And the elephant noises in the COTD says otherwise (as it gives us hints towards the next map); and I don't think we find elephants in swamps/Japan.

Honestly I think that would be stupid on Treyarch's part. They never done it before with the other maps, so why should they do it now?

:facepalm:

Area 51? Failsauce. It will not ever be area 51, there will not be aliens, I've been having to explain this for two years now because people suck, there are not palm trees in the Navada desert, IT IS NOT AREA 51!

Believe me i know what your saying, while 90% of ALL zombie communities (even a fair few on codz) believed map pack 4 would be area 51, and i spent alot of time and effort proving Area would not be possible, and it turned out to be true, however The team have traveled forward in time thus making it 100% plausible.

Here me out, the Call of the dead loading screen offers 1 clue and is a clue to do with the timeline, although the right hand side is taken straight from Ascension, the right has been changed into the same cartoony graphics now used by treyarch, this happened long after Shi no numa, its a clue, it is Shi no numa.

However the clue is saying the Shi No Numa is placed AFTER call of the dead, il further explain on why this is the case and why Area 51 is now fully possible

- most though or believed the team parachuted into shi no numa, we know now this is not the case as the new SNN easter egg proves they teleported there

- The original Easter egg radio lists 2 geographical locations, Tunguska and Area 51

- SNN is set in the Future proved via Richtofen "Back tracing us to the Future

this alone is enough to put SNN after call of the dead, but theres alot more to prove it but i dont want even bigger wall of text

My article about the proof it isn't. http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 62&t=11143

thats true, I was mainly talkin about the pic covered with leaves maybe being the one in the shi no numa pic [brains] nice post.

its probably in vietnam since the ds has a map in vietnam call temple so maybe we will get it now on consoles.

And on the zombies Temple map, you can buy the PPSh off the wall for 5000 points. hopefully in the cosole version as well

True, good thinking, I mean, they've done the USA, Russia and now vietnam would seem a good idea, maybe laos from the campaign. A way to get the winters howl and thundergun together? :)

Theres no mistaking the shi no numa leaf and picture and the 1 on the left being from ascension, so from this we get the simple fact that call of the dead is set between ascension and shi no numas timeline

Further proof of this being the case is shi no numas new black ops radio where richtofen states "back tracing us to the future"

I still firmly believe paradise means paradise ranch aka area 51

surely Call of the dead is fairly recent, what with sarah michelle geller and the others all based around their ages now. And i believe SNN was set before der riese and after verruckt to all the others saying its in the future...

all I was trying to say with this post was, look, this fact they show the pics from SNN and this foilage looks like its covering the same pic as before in SNN, maybe they want us too look at SNN for clues/maybe we will be looking at SNN later, hense paradise could = SNN revisited being the title, that doesn't mean, oh look were in the same map. (the elephant noises kinda put that out of the question :D) it means, look SNN is mentioned, maybe its a clue theres something there, sort of like SNN mentioned der riese in WaW!

[brains]

While similar in placement to SNN, the CoTD leaves are obviously, totally, and completely different. It's a fern frond. And the structure behind it looks way, way, way too obviously like some ancient South American or Mexican temple.

I'll admit it if I'm wrong someday, but really ... it looks way too Western hemispherian to my eyes and brain.

While similar in placement to SNN, the CoTD leaves are obviously, totally, and completely different. It's a fern frond. And the structure behind it looks way, way, way too obviously like some ancient South American or Mexican temple.

I'll admit it if I'm wrong someday, but really ... it looks way too Western hemispherian to my eyes and brain.

Honestly i agree are you guys blind?! The leaves look totally different from the CoTD and SNN. Also the background of the leaves on CoTD looks different from SNN

Forgot to mention the fact the radio in shi no numa has co ordinates directly to area 51, so adding that to the mix we get the actual map order

Verruckt

NDU

Der ries

kino

ascension

call of the dead

shi no numa

area 51

Nah, Shi no Numa was the original gang's first encounter with zombies.

In Ascension, one of Tank's quotes while waiting for the Pack-a-Punch is something along the lines of "I don't like Richtofen. I think I've seen him before Shi No Numa. Matter of fact, I don't really remember anything before that."

The only reason you suggest that it is Shi No Numa is because you're mind is getting comfortable seeing a map with a vast amount of leaves as Shi No Numa.

I believe that this next map, whether it is true the next or after the next (if possible), will be held at or near some sort of ruins or temple. It would be nice to see a beach though.

Nah, Shi no Numa was the original gang's first encounter with zombies.

In Ascension, one of Tank's quotes while waiting for the Pack-a-Punch is something along the lines of "I don't like Richtofen. I think I've seen him before Shi No Numa. Matter of fact, I don't really remember anything before that."

ok, but the why would treyarch go out of thier way to include a new radio in black ops that specifically mentions time travel when they first traveled forward in time from der riese to kino, which is set after SNN....or as I said is it?

We all know treyarch makes edits, hell der riese was supposed to be alot bigger but wasnt, so whats to say they didnt edit the story so to include a modern setting.

Ok now mosts peoples argument will be about the wunderwaffe DG2, saying they go to SNN to get the DG2, well that I can now counter that, if indeed SNN is set after call of the dead, we get the wunderwaffe in call of the dead, so if it proceeds it, theres the link there