Wierd der Reise glitch

So i was Playing BO Der Reise solo (stupid PSN) as Richtofen and early on I went to buy the first door. However, I didn't have enough money to buy it, so out of boredom I knifed it twice and heard Dempsey say "so this is where they built that wonder waffle thingy" umm what?

Any one else encounter this?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i was Playing BO Der Reise solo (stupid PSN) as Richtofen and early on I went to buy the first door. However, I didn't have enough money to buy it, so out of boredom I knifed it twice and heard Dempsey say "so this is where they built that wonder waffle thingy" umm what?

I can't belive how long it took me to figure that out! :lol:

In W@W there was a simmilar glitch, but it was when you had 3 or 4 people. What happened is if one person left, and that person was playing as Takeo, then the person playing as Richtofen would occasionaly say Takeo quotes. The same happens if Nikolai (Takeo says Nikolai's quotes) or Dempsey (Nikolai says Dempsey's quotes) leaves. Very wierd glitch, yet funny at times.

I can't belive how long it took me to figure that out! :lol:

Oops here i'll color them like you did

This happened to my friend and me, when we were playing kino der toten with 2 players. At round 32 I died, because I jumped on a crawler. So I was spectating. He (Dempsey) shot some zombies, and I heard Nikolai (me) say something. It was kinda weird. :D