Call of the Dead Strategy, Begining Strategy!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice.. I agree getting jugg before hitting the box is crucial and so many people make the mistake of wasting all their money :roll: , what good is a ray gun if you don't have juggernaut??!

PS:I mentioned this before, you gotta fix that spelling error in your video intros lol STRATAGY?

lol, i think its funny that no one else even noticed. The reason I didnt change the spelling in the intro is I dont have the file anymore that i saved when i made it. If i change it I have to make a whole new intro and I dont want to take that time yet to do it. I will eventually but right now it takes forever to render the videos in 1080p.

Great video...

I love zombies, but I'm not great at it. To me this strategy makes total sense, when I play almost everyone rushes to turn the power or hit the box.

I like the way you left turning the power on to limit the places zombies can come from. I also like the MP40, I know a lot of people who will open the path upto the lighthouse just to get the MP5k, to me thats just dumb.

I'll definately be adopting this strategy from now on.

I just run around in a Circle on the Second Floor of the Lighthouse. I take the Spiral Stairs from the Third Floor but Keep that Door in the Second floor Closed. Plus I Open the Two Doors downstairs, that Way, George comes from downstairs and not from up, incase i have to use the Zipline. Round 50 baby.

• 1 year later...