Next Map Evidence

So I was looking at all the next map evidence around here. I'm convinced the next map will be somewhere tropical. Maybe tropical isn't the right word, but hear me out.

-Loading screen: Shows ferns and what looks like abandoned ruins. [Link to Picture]

-Aztec Calendar: There is an Aztec calender near the vault with our favorite heroes trapped inside.

-Dead Ops Arcade: Has similarities for each level, but the one area that remains is a temple / overgrown area, much like the loading screen.

-'Send the Crew to Paradise': Tropical Paradise? Maybe someone should look up Aztec relations to the Nazi Regieme? Or perhaps the Schwartz Sonne (Black Sun)? Even the Illuminati.

So let's say, Central America?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sort of off topic with what you said, but afterall, the thrad is "Next Map Evidence".

Has anyone really studied the pictures on the bulletin board next to Flopper? And also, I want to find the Aztec Calendar, could someone describe to me where to look? :mrgreen:

The calender is literally right to the LEFT of the vault where the characters are trapped. (Under the PHD flopper)

At least, I was under the impression that this was the Aztec calender.

Thanks bro.

I'm pretty sure it was the Mayan Calendar by the way.

Also, I'm pretty sure Mexico will be the setting if the next map is "Paradise".

Depending on if it is the Mayans or Aztecs, they're both located in Mexico. Perhaps, this time... the crew has gone too far in the past. Because, the Aztecs and the Mayans are both extinct/ vanished.

If that ^^ is true, then maybe we will learn more about how monkeys came into play... I mean, it IS a jungle.

EDIT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_ ... _II#Mexico

http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/678- ... ar-ii-ally

More info. Probably useless, but let's see what we can make of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to figure out what that posterr next to the vault is of and what it says..

And it looks nowhere near like a Mayan or Aztec calendar..

Google it

I've been trying to get people to post up pics clear pics of the scraps of torn poster with the numbers on it so I can piece it back into the main poster with like Photoshop.

all right, Ive been studding the Mayas, incans, and azteck's for about 5 months. the building like to be like a temple-ish building. the myans thought that the higher they where to the sky ,the closer to the gods they were. i think its mayan ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111