You know what's annoying?

The fact that Treyarch isn't wrapping up anything. This giant story is incredible, but they need to start answering some of our god damn questions. Instead, they give us more shit to pile on. There will be probably one more Map Pack for Black Ops. Meaning one more zombie map. MW3 won't have Zombies in it becuase Treyarch isn't making it. So... unless they're going to end this mystery in one more map... they should just make a game called "Call of Duty: Zombies". Because darn it, I don't want to wait another year before they just pile on more crap.

Anyone agree with this at all?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maps have never really had a straight forward plot, I'd rather they don't wrap up the plot. I want this to keep going for as long as it can along with its secret plot that you've got to think about.

The formula for the maps won't allow for the plot to end, they're never going to be safe, they're never going to kill everyone off.

The only thing I agree on is the need for a Zombies game, just zombies. With a survival horror style campaign, classic Zombies mode and some competitive multiplayer. Zombies vs Humans for example and maybe a ranking system.

Sorry, but i don't think they will make a new map pack. since most of the cod game's only get about 2 map pack's. What they are going to do is, release the Old zombie map's since people cant afford the hardended edition, so they will release the Old zombies as New map packs.

From what I had heard they were planning to make more packs than any other Call of Duty. Making the total map packs 4+ since World at War had three.

Though this is just by word of mouth and I cannot provide a source.

I think Josh Olin said that, but I can't provide a source, either.

I'm guessing the next game Treyarch makes, possibly Black Ops 2 as it was rumoured, will most likely have Zombie mode returning, but I'm hoping it will be more important and also effect the other 2 core modes - Solo and Multiplayer, I just don't think a zombie only game would work out so well...

Sorry, but i don't think they will make a new map pack. since most of the cod game's only get about 2 map pack's. What they are going to do is, release the Old zombie map's since people cant afford the hardended edition, so they will release the Old zombies as New map packs.

WaW got three........ :?

The formula for the maps won't allow for the plot to end, they're never going to be safe, they're never going to kill everyone off.

We're not asking for a conclusion to the story.

We're asking for clarity over the skewered fragments we have so far.

Well still, I prefer the cryptic bits and bobs we get.

It makes you think, they're not laying it all out for you to see. The average player doesn't even know there is a plot... Each installment is adding a bit of info and speculating on it and searching out the clues is fun.

Anyhow, I like what they're doing, that's what I'm getting at.

From what I had heard they were planning to make more packs than any other Call of Duty. Making the total map packs 4+ since World at War had three.

Though this is just by word of mouth and I cannot provide a source.

Well if that's true, then they failed to bring out the maps in a orderly manner with time. They took too long to release the map packs, so we may or may not see a map pack 4. We'd be lucky enough if we get a third.

In all honesty, I like it. It gives the imagination something to create. Basically Zombies is a "create your own storyline" type thing. They throw us a few things, but a majority of the plot is made by us. I like that. It allows us to create an explanation for everything. I would post my own storyline as to what happened, including what I'd believe to happen, but it'd be a metric fuckton (pardon my french) of text. ^_^

As for the map packs, I'm seeing two or three more. We haven't heard any announcements or pictures of MW3, so we should be safe. So I'm seeing a 'Paradise' map, something that either branches off the 'Paradise' or another fan map, and then finally the old maps for the public.

My theory on the final new map is something we came up in ascension. We have 12 playable characters now: Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen, Macnamara, JFK, Castro, Nixon, Sarah, Rooker, Trejo, and Englund. Release 4 new characters and you have the fan's wish for 16-player zombies. SO, in comes all the references to the Moon. Final map: a HUGE map across the span of the moon (not literally, but large enough) in which all the characters meet up in a final showdown with the zombies. As we all know the nazis had something going on up there, and that's where 115 came from... so a Nazi base (LOL Iron Sky), in which they have all turned zombie. OR We could always have a giant Area 51 map. Who knows?

Post subject: You know what's annoying?
\

I think they should make a disc based game

The maps have never really had a straight forward plot, I'd rather they don't wrap up the plot. I want this to keep going for as long as it can along with its secret plot that you've got to think about.

The only thing I agree on is the need for a Zombies game, just zombies. With a survival horror style campaign, classic Zombies mode and some competitive multiplayer. Zombies vs Humans for example and maybe a ranking system.

I think treyarch should make the last map packs 3&4 and then release a book or something that explains the ENTIRE zombie story since day 1 and mention every map plus what every character played, even the minor one's

I'd rather have a comic rather than a book, I'd rather see what I'm reading to understand it better than just flat out reading it
I agree, thats why i said something like that, a comic would be great to explain the full story

and see what everything-and everyone-looked before they became involved with the zombies

I'd rather have a comic rather than a book, I'd rather see what I'm reading to understand it better than just flat out reading it
I agree, thats why i said something like that, a comic would be great to explain the full story

and see what everything-and everyone-looked before they became involved with the zombies

That would be kool, Treyarch read this!!!!! read it now!!!