Hyena Infra-dead

So I havent been able to get this dang gun pack a punched because quite frankly I've gotten it out the box twice since I've been playing the map since it came out. On the same note I've never got the Raygun! WTH?

Anyhow... people are talking about how the Game Developer said shoot everything in the map with different guns and stuff.. so my question is this..

Has anyone pack a punched this gun and looked around the map through its scope for maybe hidden things??

"Infra-red" The name means below red, the Latin infra meaning "below".

So Infra-dead: Below Dead? I dunno.. maybe they just did a play on words but 3arc always like triple meanings to everything...

I saw a youtube video of someone blowing away zombies with it pack a punched and you could see them glowing in the scope.. was just wondering if other stuff shows up..

lemme know! Cause I thinki'm cursed to NOT get this gun or something.. it just wont show up in the box!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Developer said shoot everything in the map with different guns and stuff.. so my question is this..

You're wrong.

He said "shoot everything".

Never mentioned guns.

It is about film, remember the actors.

O shit.

You just punnded him!

Get it? ahahaha

• Administrators

Game Developer said shoot everything in the map with different guns and stuff.. so my question is this..

You're wrong.

He said "shoot everything".

Never mentioned guns.

It is about film, remember the actors.

he said shoot everything with many different weapons

Nice try, but I don't think the infra is really pertaining to the latin word "below" but rather infrared vision which is "the part of the invisible spectrum that is contiguous to the red end of the visible spectrum and that comprises electromagnetic radiation of wavelengths from 800 nm to 1 mm. "

Since the scope actually gives you infrared vision, it's just a play on it by replacing "red" with "dead". Although looking throughout the map with infrared vision might show something--I don't think you have to look "below" anything.