Call of the Dead in DOA?! Map 3 Temple?

I was foolin around today with my mods on DOA, checking out every level on DOA. And I was looking in no clip on the started level, and since in DOA it goes into 3rd person, I noticed that there's part of the ship from CotD. And there are wooden bridges too and the rowboats that act as barriers on CotD are lying around too.

And my friend was telling me about the next map being a Temple which he heard from someone who went the game codes and found the perks and stuff for CotD and was right on it all. So since DOA has had bits of all the zombies maps, final level has rocket like Ascension, started level has CotD ship and rowboats, and on the one level where the crawlers start to come, it's a temple. With the same kind of vegetation as in the corner of the CotD loading screen. I'll get a vid up soon of what I'm talking about.

Any thoughts on all of this?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well . . . CotD is in a northern Hemisphere area near the Artic. I would like to agree that CotD can be seen in DOA, but then the setting would be wrong. In DOA, it's in an island, sort of beach-like area.

However, the temple area does seem correct. Who knows if that'll be a map or not? It does seem to make sense since there was supposed to be a Vietnam-like map. Maybe . . . I just hope that everything makes sense, this Zombies mode does not have much time left to end. :(

Well . . . CotD is in a northern Hemisphere area near the Artic. I would like to agree that CotD can be seen in DOA, but then the setting would be wrong. In DOA, it's in an island, sort of beach-like area.

However, the temple area does seem correct. Who knows if that'll be a map or not? It does seem to make sense since there was supposed to be a Vietnam-like map. Maybe . . . I just hope that everything makes sense, this Zombies mode does not have much time left to end. :(

Is it just me or do i recall TELEPORTING from certain areas?

I was foolin around today with my mods on DOA, checking out every level on DOA. And I was looking in no clip on the started level, and since in DOA it goes into 3rd person, I noticed that there's part of the ship from CotD. And there are wooden bridges too and the rowboats that act as barriers on CotD are lying around too.

And my friend was telling me about the next map being a Temple which he heard from someone who went the game codes and found the perks and stuff for CotD and was right on it all. So since DOA has had bits of all the zombies maps, final level has rocket like Ascension, started level has CotD ship and rowboats, and on the one level where the crawlers start to come, it's a temple. With the same kind of vegetation as in the corner of the CotD loading screen. I'll get a vid up soon of what I'm talking about.

next zombie map will be based on zoo!!!

next zombie map will be based on zoo!!!

I'll give you 100 brains to shoot me in the face.

it could be either area 51 or a jungle type map, but see, the coding for the temple map was under map pack 2, so I don't think they'd have the coding on map pack 2 and then have the map in map pack 3. I feel crazy for saying this, but what if you somehow have to unlock the "temple" map that is coded in map pack 2?

Isn't temple a map of zombies for the DS version of BLOPS? Why would they make it a map for console?

it was originally planned for console as well but scraped (or saved to sell in a map pack, if you will).

At least the crop of recent temple threads is better than the firing range ones. They have only loosely based zombie maps on multiplayer maps and this time around they've been doing unique maps not based off multiplayer, I could be wrong obviously but damn were those Quarantine threads getting ridiculous.