A list about George. (please add what you've found)

I think it would be a good idea to compile a list of everything we know about George. This way we can find out how to interact with him.

-He starts to chase you at round 1

-His light is not charged/glowing with electricity at the beginning until you anger him

-His light will get dimmer as you weaken him

-You take him into the water to cool him off or shoot him with the VR-11

-You only get points the first time you hit him until after hes cooled off

-After shooting him with the VR-11 he will sometimes "randomly" chase you

-He sometimes hits the ground with his light and yells for what seems to be "no apparent reason" but after this happens, you can hear what sounds like a stone door sliding open and some other sound effects. This seems to happen when zombies are near him

-When you "kill" him he will drop a perk and a death machine, or Wunderwaffe depending if you have completed the egg

-When you "kill" him he disappears for two rounds I think

-He can electrify zombies and when you knife them, you get electrified, but it doesn't seem to damage you

-When you anger him and he hits the ground, all players screens will slow down and get blurry momentarily

-There are other ways of dealing with George that don't require wasting ammo

Please add anything you know that isn't on this list.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-there is no special or correct way to kill him (theories abound on youtube and other sites), he is just a massive HP tank. Hitting him enough with any weapon will kill him

-he takes damage both in zombified and human forms, its just easier to hit him when he's standing in water as a human because he doesn't chase you

-as he gets weaker, his light turns from blue to yellow to red. Blue seems to have the highest HP, yellow and red go faster (it took me a full un-pap'd raygun and a death machine to get him to yellow, significantly less to kill him completely)

*wunderwaffe does not seem to affect him (not 100% sure about that)

-He's a dick

-He's a dick

:lol: he has such an amazing personality tho!

i noticed that even if you behind a wall and he slams the ground you still get electrified. you can also enrage him to chase people when your down. (a way to get that one guy who walks past you and doesnt help you up even if there are no zombies around...douche)

^^I randomly glitched George so that he became stuck at the top of a staircase. He wasn't actually stuck so much as he was confused about where to go; he had a clear path down the stairs to me, yet he just stood at the top walking in a circle before he disappeared and re-appeared at spawn. Samantha laughed at the moment of his disappearance. (same laugh you hear when you throw a gersch out of bounds or get the bear in the box.