Raygun probability

Is the raygun harder to get in Call of the dead than the other maps, because I have been playing almost constantly since the map came out and my team has only had a ray gun 4 times and three of those times was with a firesale.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played a few times solo and a few times 2 player splitscreen so far. Get the ray every time, I thought this thread was about it popping up alot, seems otherwise and I may have just been lucky lately. Have yet to see the vr tho.

The thing is if your playing with less than 4 people then the odds of seeing any given gun goes down. The guns are pretty random but when you have 4 people in the game and 8 guns out there being used then there is a wider variety of weapons seen. Ive even seen 2 people get Rayguns at the same time in 4 player and last night me and a friend both got one out of the box, back to back in 3 player co-op, probably never see that again.

The thing is if your playing with less than 4 people then the odds of seeing any given gun goes down. The guns are pretty random but when you have 4 people in the game and 8 guns out there being used then there is a wider variety of weapons seen. Ive even seen 2 people get Rayguns at the same time in 4 player and last night me and a friend both got one out of the box, back to back in 3 player co-op, probably never see that again.

That seems pretty rare, Last night me and my friend both got ray guns at the same time with a firesale, goes without saying it was our best match.