Highest Round on Call Of The Dead?

1 minute ago, Lenne said:

@Douglas Wickline Do the zombies behave the same way on android as they do on the consoles? Is the number of zombie spawns also the same as on console? Never got a chance to play the game myself on a smartphone that is why I am asking.

I don't think so... the Zombies still try to get at you yes, there are sprinters too... but from what I can tell the game can't render more than 27 zombies at once... but more spawn in once some finally do die... oh and just so you know... don't use the microtransaction crap that is CoD points in Black Ops Zombies mobile.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Douglas Wickline said:

I don't think so... the Zombies still try to get at you yes, there are sprinters too... but from what I can tell the game can't render more than 27 zombies at once... but more spawn in once some finally do die... oh and just so you know... don't use the microtransaction crap that is CoD points in Black Ops Zombies mobile.

What there are microtransactions on that old game?! Or am I mixing something up?

5 minutes ago, Lenne said:

What there are microtransactions on that old game?! Or am I mixing something up?

the only microtransaction is for the optional CoD points that you can use if you're low on points in game like if you wanna spin the box but are a few points short.

you can spend about I think $60 just to get about 2 million CoD Points I think.

also if you do try it I'd suggest sticking to the normal touch controls.. I tried the other ones and they just confused the hell out of me...and I don't know if the game is compatible with bluetooth controllers... oh yeah, and it costs about $8... cheaper than a copy of Black Ops 1 I found on Gamestop's website preowned.

Edited by Douglas Wickline
  • Like 1
On 1/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, The Meh said:

Crazily enough, that’s how most games go on that list.

I totally think it’s possible to beat, though. A bit no-lifey, sure, but possible.

you know what? screw it I'm not going to spend weeks, possibly MONTHS trying to get that far into a single map.

EDIT: Actually... I watched the video just to make sure of the current record for CotD, and it turns out it's around 200 something... well that's much more manageable, so... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Edited by Douglas Wickline
wanted to try getting back into the idea of taking on the record.
  • Brains 1