Highest Round on Call Of The Dead?

28 solo

26 2 ppl

17 4 ppl

never played with 3 people yet.

It's all about the zombie train at the back of the lighthouse...the only problem is George. Before I start every round I take him all the way over to the juggernog water and run back to the back of the lighthouse. Rinse and repeat.

Here's a good tip for those who do the zombie train in the back of the lighthouse...if George is there and your dodging him as well as the zombies, do not use the WonderWaffe because most of the time the beam from the WonderWaffe hits him and pisses him off so you have to take him to the water to calm him down, but by then your surrounded and can kiss the two hours you spent getting to round 28 goodbye lol

ugh... im only at 22 with 4 people. we just havent put an entire round together. im typically the point horder, but we play with 1 guy who is kinda new to zombs and he gets in trouble pretty early on this map.

thanks for posting all the strats guys, we gotta try to put together a plan. right now its basically every man for themselves and i run circles around 74u and then loop down the slide.

my high score is 111,000

Round 33 Splitscreen, we died because my friend had to go.

Strangely George dissapeared, later we found out he wouldn't move from the bottom of the Ice Slide... Has anyone had this problem?

I haven't heard of that one, but there are several places that he can just stop moving until you kill him.

I had him do that at spawn, he wouldn't move, wouldn't hurt me, just stood there looking round and saying stuff. Then there's another one where if one person goes on a zipline, george goes behind them, then another player goes behind him, he drops off.

• 2 weeks later...

68 solo, 51 co-op with 2 players.

The area where you buy the AK47u seems to be the easiest run around area EVER, for some reason you just rarely get completely stuck or cornered (as long as you keep the door next to the AK47u closed).

Always go with the upgraded AK after round 33, as the Scavenger whether PaP'd or not will just leave crawlers everywhere after this round. The rounds will take a long time to complete with the AK, especially the 50+ rounds, but if you wanna get to the 50+ rounds you gotta be patient. Unlike most other zombie maps, this map has no traps or no infinitely-powerful wonder-weapon, so it takes a lot longer to go through the really high rounds.