Highest Round on Call Of The Dead?

why is it bullshit, you are not good enough.. the map is not that hard and if you have a friend who is really good at it, you can hold it long enough. so dont cry and play you newb

If you have told 85 in Ascension I would have said may be, but in call of the dead! If you did make it to 85 , show us the proof. BTW The best record for this map is still 60 rounds last time I checked the leaderboards. You are definitely dreaming. Wake up!

why is it bullshit, you are not good enough.. the map is not that hard and if you have a friend who is really good at it, you can hold it long enough. so dont cry and play you newb

If you have told 85 in Ascension I would have said may be, but in call of the dead! If you did make it to 85 , show us the proof. BTW The best record for this map is still 60 rounds last time I checked the leaderboards. You are definitely dreaming. Wake up!

If it's a private match, it won't show up on the leaderboards.

never heard of split screeen?? so i cant get till 85 with a friend on a beamer with split screen??

@DeckChairsFTW

Yes, Private matches do count as long as it is online.

@dikkiedik1992

I am not sure about split screen dude. I don't consider playing solo and split screen because there is no way to record your score/record.But yea just for fun it's good. Next time you make it past 40, do me a favor and post a picture of it.Until then I will think you are lying.

37 on two player, 40 solo. On solo, I killed myself since I had to leave.

Running round outside the bottom floor of the lighthouse is definitely the way to go. The bottom floor of the lighthouse is good too, but it's definitely second, since if there's a sudden surge of zombies through the door leading to the ice slide area, it can be tricky to double back (wouldn't be so hard if the game allowed us to turn off the sticky reticule, but hey, what can you do?).

highest round on call of the dead is 26 with 4 people.

my 3 teammates ran around the bottom of the lighthouse and i had been downed with little cash so i would run a large loop from power --> flinger to lighthouse, up lighthouse and zipline to boat, and then back around and up to the power again. i never really got back on my feet to really help killing that many zombs but i was able to stay alive and at least alleviate the horde for the guys at the light house. cotd is a really fun map tho even with george

42 solo

29 with 2 people

My friend ALWAYS kills us at about the 24-29th round. Gets old. You can only clutch so many times. Then he comes back and dies again instantly, as he doesn't have jugg or a gun. Clutch that round. Rinse and repeat. Eventually I die trying to revive him for the 5th time. It's happened on round 29 now 4 times. And a couple of more times was due to connection.

27 with 3 people on one of the most random games I've ever played

Around 32 or 33 on Solo

Definately a little bit more of a challenge on CotD. I haven't really played it much, but I've come to despise George Romero with a burning passion. Always messing up my damn circles :evil:

Solo, 43.

Online, 28, with 2 guys at the end. I have a few things to say about this. It was originally 4 people, however 2 of them left due to them dying multiple times every round, and the guy I was stuck with wasn't even English, and he was a VERY bad team mate, one of the worst you could have. He would always kill every last zombie and crawler, never letting me go to the mystery box safely and I had to spend a whole round doing nothing but waiting for the PaP to appear and then run to it and PaP my Ray Gun (I prefer a gun for headshots), only for him to take all my zombies, worst match ever and I want to forget that by excelling my record. I found one decent guy, but he left as soon as he died, with 50k+ points, at round 23. I've lost hope with randoms, so I'm just stuck with round 28 for now until I can find someone decent to play with.

Round 50 with 2 and we downed ourselves because other player has to leave. Had Almost 6000 kills.

Score did not update because leader boards don't accept more than 5000 kills. But the round did show up and my new Rank is 92. :)

This map is v easy, and if you don't waste too much time on the box you will get to higher rounds easily.

It took us 6 hours to get to 50.

Rounds 1-30 2.5 hours

Rounds 30-40 2 hours

Rounds 40-50 1.5 hour (They come out too fast, so we did not waste much time to kill them)

*Did not count half hour break we both took.

Capture by way2g00, on Flickr