Highest Round on Call Of The Dead?

Round 34 solo.... will be attempting to break the record tonight with 2 ppl.

AHRvJ48sPRw

(proof)

I like this video and strategy, but I don't really think that the death machine killed you. Sure, it couldn't save you once you were surrounded, and Mustang and Sally might have been able to, but the reason that you were surrounded in the first place is that you had to unload and kill of the hoard to get out of the water. It all usually starts with George, since he puts you out of your comfort zone.

Still, you did a great job on the strategy and demo. I see the value of buying the perks that you did, and I never thought about using Flopper and Mustang and Sally, ever since I kept killing myself on Kino and Five when I used those guns. I hope that you continue to contribute and post good findings.

w0000t i just made it to 28 with a buddy. Our strategy was the same as the video that was posted a few posts ago. One guy runs a hoard around the bottom of the light house. My friend was on top of the cliff at the end of the long ice slide by speed cola, just above where i would hoard. We did really well and could have kept going but stupid mistakes are always the bitter end...

here are some highlights from my level 41 game

http://youtu.be/Lbyl1BEiVRk

Oh man that was retarded!

When you got downed and they just stayed there, i bet you screamed at the TV!

Yea, that was pretty messed up. You can see me frantically knifing that crawler cuz i knew what was gonna happen. Needless to say, i wasn't happy but i think at that point i was a little releaved to not play anymore. I started at 11:30am and went till around 4-4:30pm. I started video capturing at round 19 and it took over 40GB @ 1080p by round 41. In hindsight, i should have probably just grabbed the ak74u off the wall and kept buying ammo till i could get an ending crawler.....meh

Round 25 solo... I was doing great with a pack a punched 74u and PaP HK... Then I decided oh why don't I try to do the easter egg! I left a crawler and lucky me I actually got a Scavenger and a VR-11.

I got to the last part and since I only had one crawler I decided to do another round and get a few more crawlers.... Turns out the VR-11 and Scavenger simply does not work good together at all....I accidently angered George... I made him disappear with the VR-11 but then the zombies piled me...

We got to 20 last night (Me, Samantha Maxis, Zombie Joe and another guy).

I blame dying on my mum :P I had the Wunderwaffe, was absolutely Pwning hordes with it, then she started talking to me and distracted me, then i got downed at round 16, it went downhill from there...

Haha, I have the same problem. 90% of the time I'm playing I have to go do something. I probably would've gotten past 22 if I didn't know I had to go really soon; I would have tried harder.

21 solo Call of the Dead...Lastnight in fact. Wish leaderboards saved solo runs. Oh well. My proudest moment yet.

I almost had George killed as well. I found the LAW hurts him the fastest. Little tip I thought I'd through out there. As long as you get ammo drops, the LAW hurts him the most. Had his light going in and out. Literally going on and off. Sparking, with red flashes. Few more hits may have killed him I bet :o :(

21 solo Call of the Dead...Lastnight in fact. Wish leaderboards saved solo runs. Oh well. My proudest moment yet.

I almost had George killed as well. I found the LAW hurts him the fastest. Little tip I thought I'd through out there. As long as you get ammo drops, the LAW hurts him the most. Had his light going in and out. Literally going on and off. Sparking, with red flashes. Few more hits may have killed him I bet :o:(

Does it hurt him even more than the Scavenger?

Haven't played a serious game yet. Trying to get the other 3 achievements first. After I'm done me and my friend are gonna rock the leader boards.

But so far, without trying too hard we got to round 18. Almost got the Scavenger achievement. :(

F/R me and i can help out with that one...