Highest Round on Call Of The Dead?

Well had a marathon session yesterday with a friend, released those guys to paradise! Killed george! and got to level 40 to boot!!! 2 Players. GT D4N54.

We had one person running around the bottom of the lighthouse and another one just outside the bottom of the lighthouse, just running circles collecting zombies!

one piece of advice i can give is to get Juggernaught ASAP and use the wall guns until level 20 - doing this me and my friend both had 35-45k points at lv22 so we could then just hammer the box and get the right guns.

D4N54

38 with 2. Would like to play with more players, but ppl only want to play doa with me....my gt is my forum name. Hit me up saying "codz" or something so i know not to delete the invite.

happy hunting

you must be ranked pretty high

nice pun (?) lol. im near the top....anyways lets keep it on topic

32 solo, just run out of the lighthouse by the ak74u and run around and hord the zombies then shoot them with the scavenger then piss george off and run to the slide by sleight of hand and run to the cliff n get back to the ak74u area ad keep doing the same thing.

32 solo, just run out of the lighthouse by the ak74u and run around and hord the zombies then shoot them with the scavenger then piss george off and run to the slide by sleight of hand and run to the cliff n get back to the ak74u area ad keep doing the same thing.

Pretty much what i did when i got to 22! Except i'd go down the slide, and just run round that tiny island bit for a while, then when i started to get overrun, jump off that little cliff thing, and repeat! Only thing that made me die was a bloody firesale...

I've gone to round 25 with 2. I could have gone a lot farther, I plan on trying again as soon as possible.

I've got a reaaaally good strategy for two players that's practically fail safe unless you have plain bad luck. With a bit more practice I think I could go 35+ with it.