The song in COTD is somehow related to Dr. Richthofen...

8feet here...

Music = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RadrDLWpWME

What part of the music that really tingles my ears is this part of the lyrics for it says...

"Gone cast away in time

Evil yours, now evil mine

So I robbed you blind, the voices

in my head could jest a less than

peaceful side"

The Zombie Veterans have been going though time. But why?

Maybe they are trying to find a way to stop Samantha but the only way is MORE TIME!

also have Dr. Richthofen found a way to take control of Samantha's hellish army?

"Damned, watch the masses fall

Burn it down, control 'em all

Make me crawl, to daddy's little

girl to read the writings on the wall

While cast into the nothingness

the final curtain call"

While the zombie veterans are killing all of what Samantha throws at them.

We are reading every clues we can get our hands on while we are being thrown to random places

until finally we get to the end.

"'I've stood in the dark, been

waiting all this time

While we damn the dead I'm

trying to survive"

His been hiding a lot of s*** from Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and us. And it was proven in COTD's Radios!

"I'll control the world one

person at a time"

His been struggling to survive Samantha's wrath while finding ways to dominate the world.

One of his successful recent works, aside from the DG-2, is erasing Dempsey's, Nikolai's, & Takeo's memories from their first encounter. And because of that, his now slowly breaking the "Trust Barrier" that he keeps on mentioning, not sure what it really means but it could be somehow related to mind control.

"As I damn the dead I'm trying to

survive - I'm not ready to die"

His not giving up without a fight! For this Nazi is not yet ready to DIE!!!

Ask yourself this... Who is capable of extreme Nazi engineering of total domination even after the Nazi Regime has already fallen? hint...

The Survivors

God Bless to ALL and more ZOMBIES Lolz;D!!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, good analysis!

But about the dominating the world, one person at a time. That reminded me of the man who appears in the loading screen of Nacht der Untoten. He seems to have brainwashed and controlled many somehow.

Hmm... good point. Who ever that is really is dominating a lot. Russia, China, Cuba, etc...

But if you notice the timeline its going backwards! So this means the one who is controlling those people was from the future. Fortunately the only person I know who's capable of time travel is

Dr. Richthofen!!!

God Bless!!!

Richthofen is obviously going through time, picking up certain things that can help him build some sort of machine. In Call of The Dead, I think the only reason Richthofen "accidentally" went back the future was to retrieve that golden rod, that we give to him at the end of the Easter Egg. His plans will probably be revealed in the last two maps or so. He probably planned all of this well..... Only time will tell